forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

people always make such a stereotype out of teenagers hating their parents
but sometimes they really do

Deleted user

So like, random pain?

anxiety pain
like, I-Need-Something-But-You'll-Just-Get-Mad-If-I-Ask-I'm-Sorry-You're-Already-Mad-At-Me-Please-Can-I-Do-This-One-Thing?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So like, random pain?

anxiety pain
like, I-Need-Something-But-You'll-Just-Get-Mad-If-I-Ask-I'm-Sorry-You're-Already-Mad-At-Me-Please-Can-I-Do-This-One-Thing?

Bruh I think I just went through a bout of that. But less pain and a lot more pacing.

@Pickles group

So I decided to draw my characters as cards and I sketched the first one and I'm not mad at it? Doesn't really look that much like her but she's pretty cute. Scared I'm going to mess it up though

Update: it's going terribly

@Anemone eco

I just sent my friend an edit of her mixed with Willy Wonka and I'm not sure if she's going to hate me for it or what lmao.

Edit: Wow, fixed this one because I can't fucking spell lol.

@ElderGod-Icefire

So I'm happy. My parents said that there is currently a waiting list for OwlCrate, but once the waiting list is gone, I'm gonna be getting a subscription!! I'm super happy!!

@HighPockets group

So I'm happy. My parents said that there is currently a waiting list for OwlCrate, but once the waiting list is gone, I'm gonna be getting a subscription!! I'm super happy!!

D:
Awesome!!! I just got the May box yesterday, it's amazing! I hope you get on for the June one, I'm so excited for it~

@ElderGod-Icefire

D:
Awesome!!! I just got the May box yesterday, it's amazing! I hope you get on for the June one, I'm so excited for it~

What's the June box gonna be??

@HighPockets group

D:

What's the June box gonna be??

All The World's A Stage (which is a title I love since I'll hopefully be in As You Like It soon!) and it'll center on stories about carnivals, circuses, and performances!