forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

stfu notebook I read the fucking chat okay??? Stop saying I didn't just because I didn't reply-

Me @ this chat rn.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Pretty sure my library hates me

I mean, I moved recently so technically I can't even legally be a member of the library bc i'm no longer in the correct district

and yet I've placed, in the span of 15-20 minutes, a total of eleven holds

Deleted user

I'm really not but kay

suuure

-_-

can you not? I've made it very clear that it bothers me when people call me a kid and say I'm so young and shit??

:/

If you don't want people to tell you that it's normal to miss a month when you're young, maybe don't freak out about it in a place where you know people are going to respond. And news flash: you're what? Maybe 15. That's a kid. Get over it.

I didn't "freak out about it," I just mentioned it.

Imagine pretending to know someone's age after they've made it very clear they've never said how old they actually are lmao

K
I have my reasons for thinking what I do and no it's not "I have proof because Nia showed us some blurry text conversation that I don't remember but it proves you're 13 umu". Sorry if you thought I was saying I knew, that's not how I meant it.
Anyways, I'm sorry. I forgot you said anything in the past, and when you reminded me, I got defensive and overreacted. please don't hate me

k

Why do I get the overwhelming sense you don't believe me?

Dunno.

Deleted user

Hi fuck whatever else I wanted to say

I GOT DRUM MAJOR

@Pickles group

So I decided to draw my characters as cards and I sketched the first one and I'm not mad at it? Doesn't really look that much like her but she's pretty cute. Scared I'm going to mess it up though

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

So I decided to draw my characters as cards and I sketched the first one and I'm not mad at it? Doesn't really look that much like her but she's pretty cute. Scared I'm going to mess it up though

just heckin go for it fren
you got this