forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@berlioz

Are you 17, Pickles?

Yeah
And fuck if I'm not also a child. I'm an immature bitch and I own it

Ah, I was just curious. You mentioned you were a junior once, I think.

@Pickles group

Lol I'm immature. I wish I'd realized people saw me as that when I was younger. But maybe pushing myself to be accepted was good for character or something.

You can be mature when you need to, but you can also be a crackhead with the rest of us. It's part of your charm. Same for most of the ~adults~ here

@berlioz

(As far as I'm concerned, if you're 13 you're not a kid, but that's just me. I get why people older than that are considered kids. But when it comes down to it, my personal line is 13. Bar/Bat Mitzvah time, baby 🎉)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Lol I'm immature. I wish I'd realized people saw me as that when I was younger. But maybe pushing myself to be accepted was good for character or something.

Same for most of the ~adults~ here

Meeeeeeeeeee! Lol

Deleted user

I'm really not but kay

suuure

-_-

can you not? I've made it very clear that it bothers me when people call me a kid and say I'm so young and shit??

:/

If you don't want people to tell you that it's normal to miss a month when you're young, maybe don't freak out about it in a place where you know people are going to respond. And news flash: you're what? Maybe 15. That's a kid. Get over it.

I didn't "freak out about it," I just mentioned it.

Imagine pretending to know someone's age after they've made it very clear they've never said how old they actually are lmao

@Anemone eco

People
I might be gone for like a month or so
I gotta return my school Chromebook in a few hours

D:

You'll be missed.

Edit: It's a countenance.

@Pickles group

People

Noooooo :(((
(That's a face)

@JupitersTyrade

People

Noooooo :(((
(That's a face)

:((((((
(that's a face too)

@Pickles group

I'm really not but kay

suuure

-_-

can you not? I've made it very clear that it bothers me when people call me a kid and say I'm so young and shit??

If you don't want people to tell you that it's normal to miss a month when you're young, maybe don't freak out about it in a place where you know people are going to respond. And news flash: you're what? Maybe 15. That's a kid. Get over it.

Imagine pretending to know someone's age after they've made it very clear they've never said how old they actually are lmao

K
I have my reasons for thinking what I do and no it's not "I have proof because Nia showed us some blurry text conversation that I don't remember but it proves you're 13 umu". Sorry if you thought I was saying I knew, that's not how I meant it.
Anyways, I'm sorry. I forgot you said anything in the past, and when you reminded me, I got defensive and overreacted. please don't hate me

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Aaaaaand why the hell is my brother watching Lego Bionicle?
Summer vacation just started, are we that desperate?
Also,
I have to finish a fanfic I'm writing today because I don't know where else I'll be able to write it

Deleted user

I'm really not but kay

suuure

-_-

K
I have my reasons for thinking what I do and no it's not "I have proof because Nia showed us some blurry text conversation that I don't remember but it proves you're 13 umu". Sorry if you thought I was saying I knew, that's not how I meant it.
Anyways, I'm sorry. I forgot you said anything in the past, and when you reminded me, I got defensive and overreacted. please don't hate me

k

@Pickles group

I'm really not but kay

suuure

-_-

K

k

Why do I get the overwhelming sense you don't believe me?