forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

My brain when I'm actually trying to sleep:
Freaking art with words, flowing on the page, beautiful.
My brain at the same time of night when I'm trying to write:
wut is werds

@Pickles group

The amount of books I'm currently reading and the amount of books I need to read quickly before they expire is very overwhelming and I have no desire to read any of them except the nostalgic rereads. And I can't focus enough to read physical books or ebooks. I read like 15 pages and all I could do was be confused over how everyone's related and sing the song from Barbie in the 12 dancing princesses
I have a dentist appointment tomorrow and I really don't want to go

Goodnight you stupid fucks, I love most of you. Don't kill each other and don't get killed.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

My brain when I'm actually trying to sleep:
Freaking art with words, flowing on the page, beautiful.
My brain at the same time of night when I'm trying to write:
wut is werds

Bruh. But practice and practice. I'm at a place where I'm finally beginning to see a bit of payoff even though I never did enough practice?.

Deleted user

noooo D:
Goodnight lizzie <3
ily
see ya in the morning

@berlioz

Yee yee incoming vent

I am not in a good place. I just wanna stop this. There's no one to go to anymore. I wish I weren't always lying about how I am, but then again I wish I were able to tell the truth. I hate this. I want someone to cry on, someone who actually wants to be here for that. I don't even care who it is, a parent, a teacher, a friend. It's dumb, but I want to be held. I want to not be alone. I'm sick of screwing my own life up. I'm sick of these emotions I don't even understand. I just keep breaking more and more and I need this to stop. I need that. I'm sick of not knowing if I'll get better. No one should have to think that. It should be "when" I get better, not "if". I wouldn't wish any of this on anyone. No one should have to feel this way.

I want to believe we'll all get better. So I will. But right now, I'm far from ok. At least it's experience, and all experience is good. One day I hope to turn this pain into something helpful for other people. At least I'll have that understanding.

Deleted user

well first of all, mood
second of all… Um, I can't really give advice on vents… Someone helpful take over

@HighPockets group

The amount of books I'm currently reading and the amount of books I need to read quickly before they expire is very overwhelming and I have no desire to read any of them except the nostalgic rereads. And I can't focus enough to read physical books or ebooks. I read like 15 pages and all I could do was be confused over how everyone's related and sing the song from Barbie in the 12 dancing princesses

Goodnight you stupid fucks, I love most of you. Don't kill each other and don't get killed.

Mood. I'm reading a graphic novel rn and it's super fun, and I'm getting some anticipated holds tomorrow (Calamity Jane retelling, gay political fantasy, and queer witch contemporary) so I'm excited for those at least, but none of the books I currently have are intriguing me.

@Pickles group

Heck I can't sleep
I'm not super great at giving advice but my PM's are always open if you want someone to listen and/or give mediocre advice

@berlioz

Yo you can PM me, Owen. I'll listen and/or give advice. I'm not always on, but I like you and want you to be well.

Thanks Dom. I'm rather fond of you as well, and I extend the same offer to you :)
('Tis a depiction of a human facial expression)

well first of all, mood
second of all… Um, I can't really give advice on vents… Someone helpful take over

Lol it's ok, I don't always need advice. It's nice to know it's a mood and not just a me thing, ya know? So thanks, Mir.

Yo you can PM me, Owen. I'll listen and/or give advice. I'm not always on, but I like you and want you to be well.

Thanks Dom. I'm rather fond of you as well, and I extend the same offer to you :)
('Tis a depiction of a human facial expression)

But seriously, if you're, down, pm me and I'll see what I can do.
(Ah, indeed.)

@ElderGod-Icefire

Mood. I'm reading a graphic novel rn and it's super fun, and I'm getting some anticipated holds tomorrow (Calamity Jane retelling, gay political fantasy, and queer witch contemporary) so I'm excited for those at least, but none of the books I currently have are intriguing me.

oh lordy same. I'm angry at my library. I placed six holds and got four of them today, but not two of the six books. And the two I didn't get are the two I really wanted the most "My Plain Jane" and "The Cruel Prince"

@ElderGod-Icefire

Tired me writing/Rping: And he quietly quieted his quiet breath

Dude, I feel that.

Same.

apparently I deleted the original post bc i'm a dumbass, but at least I'm not alone lmao

@berlioz

Heck I can't sleep
I'm not super great at giving advice but my PM's are always open if you want someone to listen and/or give mediocre advice

Sleep is essential for the creative process. Also thank you <3

Tired me writing/Rping: And he quietly quieted his quiet breath

Dude, I feel that.

Same.

apparently I deleted the original post bc i'm a dumbass, but at least I'm not alone lmao

Quoting it made a mile of script. So I copied it.

@HighPockets group

oh lordy same. I'm angry at my library. I placed six holds and got four of them today, but not two of the six books. And the two I didn't get are the two I really wanted the most "My Plain Jane" and "The Cruel Prince"

Oof I didn't like My Plain Jane. Love TCP though
That happened to me a few weeks ago, it was especially annoying since I knew the one I wanted was on the shelves. I got it a few days later, which was nice.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Oof I didn't like My Plain Jane. Love TCP though
That happened to me a few weeks ago, it was especially annoying since I knew the one I wanted was on the shelves. I got it a few days later, which was nice.

oof alright
Yeah. I'm second for TCP so that's understandable, but still