forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

me: wow, this has been such a stressful week but tomorrow i’m finally gonna be getting my diagnosis, figuring out what’s wrong, and then spending the entire day with my best friend. things are going well. i’m okay. for once everything is going to be ok-
my body: oh yeah sureee great whatever SYMPATHY BLEED

@Pickles group

It's a new one, I don't like talking to people, the tools and stuff make me uncomfortable (no, I'm not afraid, but the toothpaste is gross, the water is cold, and I don't like the scratchy thing), and I don't like being put in new situations especially ones that involve other people.

Deleted user

when you realize you just… didn't get your period in may

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

me: wow, this has been such a stressful week but tomorrow i’m finally gonna be getting my diagnosis, figuring out what’s wrong, and then spending the entire day with my best friend. things are going well. i’m okay. for once everything is going to be ok-
my body: oh yeah sureee great whatever SYMPATHY BLEED

Big F, my guy.

Deleted user

Well Mir is only seven after her birthday so.

Six, actually

@Anemone eco

Ay, Zach. You can be sure any attention or affection I might have for you is true.

Thanks, Dom. I'll do my best to remind myself of that.

@saor_illust school

dont you love it when you realise that someone not only stole art (traced someone else's original artwork and recoloured), they tried to pass it off as their own artwork of one of their ocs (which they would've if that one person didn't recognise the art style and found the exact artwork the other person stole), and then didn't even credit the original artist so then you start kinda feeling paranoid about someone doing the same to your art?

Deleted user

I'm really not but kay

suuure

-_-

can you not? I've made it very clear that it bothers me when people call me a kid and say I'm so young and shit??

dont you love it when you realise that someone not only stole art (traced someone else's original artwork and recoloured), they tried to pass it off as their own artwork of one of their ocs (which they would've if that one person didn't recognise the art style and found the exact artwork the other person stole), and then didn't even credit the original artist so then you start kinda feeling paranoid about someone doing the same to your art?

Big yikes. I feel the paranoia though.

I'm really not but kay

suuure

-_-

can you not? I've made it very clear that it bothers me when people call me a kid and say I'm so young and shit??

I mean, sorry, Mir, forgot about that. But you always casually claim to be five in order to protect your actual age –which we all accept and don't mind. But it's too easy to latch onto and make a joke out of.

@Pickles group

I'm really not but kay

suuure

-_-

:/

If you don't want people to tell you that it's normal to miss a month when you're young, maybe don't freak out about it in a place where you know people are going to respond. And news flash: you're what? Maybe 15. That's a kid. Get over it.