forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

there was a point in time where my best friend was my girlfriend. Then we decided it was a lil weird lmao and went back to being best friends. And we still are. Fucking love her.
although she asked me out in the most adorable way I've literally ever heard–

@Relsey

And im worried to ask her out cuz shes one of my only reliable friends and i dont want to ruin that

…. I felt that on a personal level.

Dude, as someone who has had a crush on a reliable friend, just tell them. It isn't that bad.

It may not be that bad, but as someone who is terrified of losing people. It kinda is.

@HighPockets group

And im worried to ask her out cuz shes one of my only reliable friends and i dont want to ruin that

Dude, as someone who has had a crush on a reliable friend, just tell them. It isn't that bad.

It may not be that bad, but as someone who is terrified of losing people. It kinda is.

If your friend really cares about you, they won't instantly cut ties because you like/liked them.

@Anemone eco

there was a point in time where my best friend was my girlfriend. Then we decided it was a lil weird lmao and went back to being best friends. And we still are. Fucking love her.

Ah, that's so nice. Being in the relationship I was in was nice while it lasted. He was so sweet.

How'd she ask? I'm curious now.

@Pickles group

Nosiness intensifies

@HighPockets group

Nosiness intensifies

I'm very sure that I've mentioned this to you before.

@Pickles group

Nosiness intensifies

Oh, that
Did you tell them?

@SebastianBarnes

yall i asked my one friend for a favor and she immediatly went offline then immediatly came back online when i said id ask someone else

@HighPockets group

Nosiness intensifies

Oh, that
Did you tell them?

Mmmhmm
And that's why I vouched from personal experience

@SebastianBarnes

yall i asked my one friend for a favor and she immediatly went offline then immediatly came back online when i said id ask someone else

probally a coindence seeing she just went back offline but it was pretty funny

Deleted user

Ah, that's so nice. Being in the relationship I was in was nice while it lasted. He was so sweet.

wELL I'M GLAD YOU ASKED :D
so she would always lend me her hooide (we were really into each other lmao, but it turns out it was just the absolute purest form of platonic love) and one day right before we go to our homerooms in first hour, she asks if I wanted to wear it then. I said yes because I was cold. She ran to her locker quick and I went to my classroom. Then she opened the door and threw me the hoodie in front of the entire class (I fucking love public affection and shit so this was actually great ngl) and I put in on. Like 10-20 minutes later, I'm walking to spit out my gum and put my hands in the pockets. I feel a paper. I take it out, assuming it's some detention slip, and see it's actually just a folded up paper that says my name on it. I unfold it and it says "will you be my girlfriend? <3" It was amazing.

@Pickles group

Pickles
Are you saying you want all of us to Rant about potential Significant others?

Well
I am following the crushes chat
after a long period of intense distaste

@Relsey

Pickles

Well

If you go back, eh, about a year through content you'll find all of my rant's about him.

@Pickles group

Nosiness intensifies

Oh, that
Did you tell them?

Mmmhmm
And that's why I vouched from personal experience

I think I missed that part

@HighPockets group

I've been crush-free for a few months
Not gonna lie, I really like it
Also lowkey wondering if I'm aro and just didn't realize I was having squishes and aesthetic attraction as opposed to romantic attraction

@Anemone eco

wELL I'M GLAD YOU ASKED :D
so she would always lend me her hooide (we were really into each other lmao, but it turns out it was just the absolute purest form of platonic love) and one day right before we go to our homerooms in first hour, she asks if I wanted to wear it then. I said yes because I was cold. She ran to her locker quick and I went to my classroom. Then she opened the door and threw me the hoodie in front of the entire class (I fucking love public affection and shit so this was actually great ngl) and I put in on. Like 10-20 minutes later, I'm walking to spit out my gum and put my hands in the pockets. I feel a paper. I take it out, assuming it's some detention slip, and see it's actually just a folded up paper that says my name on it. I unfold it and it says "will you be my girlfriend? <3" It was amazing.

Awww, that's actually really cute. :D

@Pickles group

Pickles

Well

If you go back, eh, about a year through content you'll find all of my rant's about him.

Heyy I think I remember that

@Pickles group

Also lowkey wondering if I'm aro and just didn't realize I was having squishes and aesthetic attraction as opposed to romantic attraction

2019 me feels that so hard dude

@Relsey

Pickles

Well

Heyy I think I remember that

I mean, things have evolved sense then but you know. Same guy, Same Page boy.
I can't believe it's been so long sense I started liking him, Kinda ridiculous really.

@HighPockets group

2019 me feels that so hard dude

Like I want someone to care about me and be there for me but I don't know if I want a romantic partner or just a really good friend
I mean I want a really good friend either way, but idk if I want to be romantic with them, you know? I just want to be happy.

@Anemone eco

Hmm. I guess it's time to write something that I'll either
a) forget I wrote or
b) hate later on.

Because I'm bored. Either that or make Notebook memes.