forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

and el, when you start taking them, if it makes your thoughts worse you HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE.

because that means this type of medicine isn't right for you and you need to try something else.

@HighPockets group

๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“น๐“พ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท: ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ

@ElderGod-Icefire

I just got fifteen books from the library and I'm very happy, especially since among those fifteen was: Vicious, by Victroia Schawb; Sadie, by Courtney Summers; and Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow

Deleted user

literally every single fucking elementary school teacher from my district just drove by
some were in two schoolbuses flinging themselves out the windows
and the rest were in their cars, which were decorated with streamers and balloons and shit

so at least 45 cars just drove by my house, honked so fucking loud, and yelled at me through the open windows to have a good summer

I'm not in elementary school
I do not know any of these teachers because when I was, we had an entirely different staff
I do not want to talk to any teachers
Iโ€ฆ Am disgusted

and my name is not Emerson
a few yelled "HAPPY SUMMER EMERSON" at my house andโ€ฆ
Nobody here
is named Emerson

they also only honked at my house, and then kept driving, and occasionally honked at a few others

@HighPockets group

I just got fifteen books from the library and I'm very happy, especially since among those fifteen was: Vicious, by Victroia Schawb; Sadie, by Courtney Summers; and Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow

GOD yes I love Sadie and Vicious, haven't read the dummy thicc Hamiltome though

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

and my name is not Emerson
a few yelled "HAPPY SUMMER EMERSON" at my house andโ€ฆ
Nobody here
is named Emerson

Time for you to go on a search for the real Emerson
and slap them for this

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“น๐“พ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท: ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ

you forgot me and my ducks

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

and el, when you start taking them, if it makes your thoughts worse you HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE.

because that means this type of medicine isn't right for you and you need to try something else.

they told me that, and I will.

@JupitersTyrade

I hate quarantine Fridays.

Same
But aren't all days in quarantine basically the same?

Not at all.

Oh, okay. That's your opinion.

Deleted user

(I'm very passionate about [legal] drugs and am on meds for my brain too, so I can also answers any Qs.)