forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

aww Ice, I’m sorry.

Also, happy belated birthday. I wasn’t on much yesterday.

@Anemone eco

Ah, I get that feeling. I just want you to know that you are by no means being an attention whore. The shit hurts. I wish that you had gotten better like you deserve, Ice.

Deleted user

I need to stop making picrews of random people from my brain, I always end up getting carried away and making them into actual characters
anyways meet Shaelyn

@Pickles group

I need to stop making picrews of random people from my brain, I always end up getting carried away and making them into actual characters
anyways meet Shaelyn

I love her

@ElderGod-Icefire

Pfft
We're better. It's fate ;D
I'll beat them

Lmao
No please don't, I still love them–

Ah, I get that feeling. I just want you to know that you are by no means being an attention whore. The shit hurts. I wish that you had gotten better like you deserve, Ice.

Thanks Zach <3

That's low-key terrible.

Yeeup

Fuck why did I post that right before going to bed– sorry gotta go

Nah, it's all chill. Rest up well, mate.

Alright. Bye!

@HighPockets group

anyways meet Shaelyn

I love her

Same
Reminds me of a kid in my drama class, she was pretty cool and we worked together on a skit and then covid struck and I'll never see her again since she's graduating

@Pickles group

Another hella underrated song: Gimme Gimme from Thoroughly Modern Millie

Hey I was in that
As an office worker because I didn't really want to do it and I suck so I didn't audition but still
it was awful and I never want to be in one of my high school's musicals again. Unless it's in the orchestra. Which I'm hopefully doing next year

@HighPockets group

Hey I was in that
As an office worker because I didn't really want to do it and I suck so I didn't audition but still
it was awful and I never want to be in one of my high school's musicals again. Unless it's in the orchestra. Which I'm hopefully doing next year

I only know 3 songs from it (Thoroughly Modern Millie, Gimme Gimme, and Forget About The Boy) and they're all bangers

@Pickles group

Hey I was in that

I only know 3 songs from it (Thoroughly Modern Millie, Gimme Gimme, and Forget About The Boy) and they're all bangers

Forget about the boy SLAPS

@HighPockets group

Hey I was in that

It's on my Slytherin playlist for good reason

@Pickles group

Hey I was in that

Your hwat

@HighPockets group

Hey I was in that

Your hwat

My. Slytherin. Playlist.
It's composed entirely of vaguely Slytherin-y bangers, bops, and the entire soundtrack of Frankenstein: A New Musical.