forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

I hate quarantine Fridays.

Same
But aren't all days in quarantine basically the same?

No. Fridays mean I have a flute lesson over face time in which I spend at least half an hour trying to not cry while playing flute then I mess up which makes me want to cry even more and then I go back to my room and cry until dinner. I hate them.

@ElderGod-Icefire

I just got fifteen books from the library and I'm very happy, especially since among those fifteen was: Vicious, by Victroia Schawb; Sadie, by Courtney Summers; and Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow

GOD yes I love Sadie and Vicious, haven't read the dummy thicc Hamiltome though

I picked up Sadie because of you, actually, and V. Schwab has been on my want-to-read list for a long time

@saor_illust school

(I'm very passionate about [legal] drugs and am on meds for my brain too, so I can also answers any Qs.)

ljkskjlsd
maybe i could also acquire some reliable answers-
im tryna write somethin' about one of my characters who has friedriech's ataxia (you might not know much about it, that's okay)
so like,,, if she's put on medication for the heart stuffs that developed as a result of all the stuff going on (i don't really understand much of this disease so sorry if this doesn't make much sense) then what might be the more common/potential side effects? (think asprin, idk anymore, ect.)

Deleted user

that thing that tells me to not eat is acting up again

Deleted user

some of y'all think I'm a hypocrite but you haven't met my mom

she's the queen of hypocrisy

@HighPockets group

I just got fifteen books from the library and I'm very happy, especially since among those fifteen was: Vicious, by Victroia Schawb; Sadie, by Courtney Summers; and Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow

I picked up Sadie because of you, actually, and V. Schwab has been on my want-to-read list for a long time

It's so good!!

@SebastianBarnes

Do yall remember when the pentagon posted a video of a UFO and was like "This is real" and everyone was like " Yeah ok cool" and then never talked about it again

Deleted user

Do yall remember when the pentagon posted a video of a UFO and was like "This is real" and everyone was like " Yeah ok cool" and then never talked about it again

They literally just released some footage that could mean a lot of things
They never said 'aliens exist' or whatever
That's why nobody talks about it

@ElderGod-Icefire

It's so good!!

:D gonna read Vicious first and then I'll read Sadie

@Pickles group

It's so good!!

Lmao imagine reading books one at a time

@ElderGod-Icefire

It's so good!!

:O are you judging me?? i read fast so I read one at a time, mkay??

@Pickles group

It's so good!!

No, I'm judging myself

Deleted user

Aaaaand I'm in a bad mood again :))

Do you wanna talk about it?

Yeah
My mom storms in (she finally came home) and asks me what's wrong
I say it doesn't matter
Her: Yes it does
Me: …
Her: …
Me: I'm just kinda bummed about the protest.
Her: Well, I didn't want it to get dangerous.
Me: Mom, it's literally (the name of the beautiful park), and they're just listening to poetry and stories from people of color. Not to mention there was literally just a protest there on Sunday and nothing bad happened.
Her: Well I had plans.
Me: I know. It's frustrating that you completely blew off what I wanted so that you could do what you wanted.
Her: I had these plans first.
Me: So if that's true, then why did you do the whole 'MAYBE we can go' thing?? Just to get me excited over nothing???
Her: I never said that.
Me, who knows for a fucking fact that she did: Yes, Mom, you did.
Her: No I didn't.
Me, giving up (a direct quote): You know what, whatever. Don't ask me what's wrong if you're gonna get defensive over what I say.
Her: storms out

@ElderGod-Icefire

It's so good!!

No, I'm judging myself

Oh okay. That's rough, buddy not sarcasm, I swear, I know it sounds like it but it isn't

@Pickles group

Aaaaand I'm in a bad mood again :))

Do you wanna talk about it?

Yeah
My mom storms in (she finally came home) and asks me what's wrong
I say it doesn't matter
Her: Yes it does
Me: …
Her: …
Me: I'm just kinda bummed about the protest.
Her: Well, I didn't want it to get dangerous.
Me: Mom, it's literally (the name of the beautiful park), and they're just listening to poetry and stories from people of color. Not to mention there was literally just a protest there on Sunday and nothing bad happened.
Her: Well I had plans.
Me: I know. It's frustrating that you completely blew off what I wanted so that you could do what you wanted.
Her: I had these plans first.
Me: So if that's true, then why did you do the whole 'MAYBE we can go' thing?? Just to get me excited over nothing???
Her: I never said that.
Me, who knows for a fucking fact that she did: Yes, Mom, you did.
Her: No I didn't.
Me, giving up (a direct quote): You know what, whatever. Don't ask me what's wrong if you're gonna get defensive over what I say.
Her: storms out

Mm love that 🙄

Deleted user

look
I know I'm annoying as fuck
But stg sometimes I feel more mature than my own mom