forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Y'all are forgetting a major factor here:
My lack of social skills

I'm a ho I can help

@Fraust

I'll be streaming tonight but I'll just be adding finishing touches to the Nathaniel and Zedd drawing because I'm exhausted and I'm not gonna be able to do a full drawing
Also, I figured out how to get my streams to stay up, so y'all are always welcome to watch them if you want

@Pickles group

My sketches are almost undiscernable

Same

I started sketching a person last week and my sister was like 'what animal is that?'

Mood. I'm glad my sister doesn't comment on my stuff because she would be Not Nice

@Fraust

My brother when he notices me doodling my animal crossing villagers: haha furry jokingly
Me: sweats nervously

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Same

I started sketching a person last week and my sister was like 'what animal is that?'

Mood. I'm glad my sister doesn't comment on my stuff because she would be Not Nice

I only let my brother see my Cursed Art

@JupitersTyrade

Same

I once sketched something for a school project when I was younger, and everyone comments on it to this day and I just sit there like
47 Reaction Pics you can Use to Win any Argument | Funny memes ...

@Pickles group

Same

I only let my brother see my Cursed Art

I sent my friend the pictures of Leg Worm and she told me to stop. I think that's the only cursed thing I have. (Almost) Everything else is just not good

@Pickles group

Alright
The letter is under mom’s pillow
I repeat, the letter is under mom’s pillow
aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm proud of you, Els. You did a good.

Deleted user

Alright

Hell yeah. It'll be okay.

@Anemone eco

Alright

I'm proud of you, Els. You did a good.

^^^^^^

@berlioz

Alright

Ayyyy! I'm so proud. You advocated for yourself and that's great!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Little vent at Animal Crossing:
Before today, I was unaware of the fact that the safe was an item in the game. I bought it from Nook's Cranny this morning. I go to shake some trees. What do I find in the first damn tree?
A safe.
Just now, I was running around my island, and I see a balloon. A blue one. I shoot it down, and hope it doesn't glitch away from my grasp. It drops a present, as usual. And guess what I found in the freaking present?

@berlioz

A riot has started in my state's capital. It's not super far away from my town. The hype might spread through the city next to mine (which is likely, knowing that city) which would make it too close for comfort. They just demolished a police car and now there's a huge fire by the city library. There's a severe thunderstorm warning for north of here, but it looks like it's spreading. The winds are intense, and kicking up the sand, which is bad.
So things are whack. They just issued an 8PM curfew.

@berlioz

I am bleeding heavily and I am unsure how to feel about it

Make sure your blood clots aren't bigger than a quarter/quarter sized, and if you feel lightheaded or pass out, tell your parents.

@ElderGod-Icefire

A riot has started in my state's capital. It's not super far away from my town. The hype might spread through the city next to mine (which is likely, knowing that city) which would make it too close for comfort. They just demolished a police car and now there's a huge fire by the city library. There's a severe thunderstorm warning for north of here, but it looks like it's spreading. The winds are intense, and kicking up the sand, which is bad.
So things are whack. They just issued an 8PM curfew.

Wow what the fuck. Where?? Cause there's riots where I live (Omaha) but not so bad as that