forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Fraust

Humping tables sounds very painful ngl
Also having sex with tables would probably hurt
I can't even fit a fucking tampon up there, there's no way it would work out with the table

@Fraust

Everything else in the situation is a total pass. But the pasta? That's where it's at.

This tbh

@Fraust

you can’t beat my ass mir if i’m not alive

I was going to say this but I was waiting for Mir to respond lol

Deleted user

i'll hang your corpse from a tree and beat it like a pinata

Deleted user

i'll hang your corpse from a tree and beat it like a pinata

That one was actually kinda funny Mir!

that one was actually kinda funny

@actual-fandom-trash

I'm gonna vent for a hot second because I do not want to know what's happening in the conversation right before me, so ignore this if you want lol

I'm doing really good. LIke better than I have in a long long time and it's so refreshing and good. And part of me just wants to forget everything bad and all of those bad feelings that I did feel for a while because I'm doing good right now. But, that's not gonna work, now is it? I don't know if it's possible for me to just move on without really dealing with it. Especially if I don't know how long this wave of Good is gonna last. I'm almost 2 months clean for the first time in almost a year and that's good, right? I came out to my parents about a month ago and it,, didn't go horribly? (my parents are kinda homophobic but their reaction was mostly "there's nothing wrong with it but you're too young to know and it shouldn't even be something on your mind. you should be focused on your studies !11!!1!!) and my dad stopped my mom from trying to say something about how others would react, he was like "no that's not important right now" which was :)

but like, coming out seriously made everything so much lighter for me
And don't get me wrong, I'm eternally grateful for the way life has been right now, but is it really gonna last? it'd be dumb for me to think that it's gonna stay like this for much longer. I haven't not felt actively s**dal in a really long time and it almost feels like the calm before the storm right now, where it's just too calm so yeah idk.

okay that will be all, thank you for your ears and time

Deleted user

s**dal

does this mean sandal or am I just a fucking idiot

@actual-fandom-trash

s**dal

I DidnT put enought asteriks, it's supposed to be sewer-slide but I'm still on a school computer and I don't want it to be flagged-

Deleted user

s**dal

I DidnT put enought asteriks, it's supposed to be sewer-slide but I'm still on a school computer and I don't want it to be flagged-

oh my god I'm sorry–

@berlioz

But aft, I'm happy for you. Now's not the time to worry about the future. Now's the time to strengthen yourself and grow and enjoy the calm. That way, if you do fall into some darkness again, you'll be a little more prepared. :)