forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

pineapple is super good

and I’m not gonna ask about what happened to the two previous pages

@The-Magician group

Gods I feel so shit. Why did I respond an hour later when I should have been there waiting for the response until I got it..
I swear to whichever gods are listening that I’m not going to leave someone I care about alone ever again!

@Anemone eco

Ahh, my head hurts. I feel terrible. My emotions are haywire. I have no clue what I'm doing anymore. Ughhhh.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Oh for fecks sake-
My siblings lost breath of the wild again.
I’ve spent so many countless months on this stupid game, I’m the only one who plays it, how do they keep doing this-
The case is right next to the switch. All you have to do is put the card in it. It’s that easy.
But no
You can’t even do that
And now everything’s gone. Again.

Deleted user

Mitchel Cave: 🎵 Mamasita– 🎵
Me: 💀💀💀💀

@JupitersTyrade

I'm just going to yell at myself because fuck you Allie, you can't do anything right

Can't even maintain an online friendship, what is wrong with you?
It's one thing to get busy, but Nick needed you and Meg, and you just brushed him off after the 6th message
And Meg was trying to reach out to you! You couldn't even answer the fucking message?
Same with Spencer! He was just trying to fucking talk to you, calm you down, maybe just listen. You blew him off again. AGAIN. As in, two times!
No wonder Freddie and Elliot hate you. No fucking wonder.

@Anemone eco

Woohoo! It's time to freak out for no apparent reason! :DDD

Why must my brain do this to me?
It's just.
Not.
Okay.

Feeling the way that I do is never fun. I don't want to be me. This sucks. I don't wanna leave in half a month, I don't even want to leave at all. I'm scared. Terrified Ahhh, help, I can't breath.e I can't breathe. I don'r know why of all time I had to start freaking out it had to be now. I thought today was getting betterr.

uhhh i should just shut up now. Sorry you guys

Deleted user

zachirus my guy, it's kinda hard to help you when I don't know where you're going

I can't really say 'it'll be okay' because I don't know if it will be
I can't give you any statistics or anything to calm you down
I know nothing

Deleted user

connie's gone again D:

She'll be back.

She says, completely devoid of emotion and sounding somewhat annoyed

wheeze yeah.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Two major things have happened in the past few hours:
I went outside(for once) and saw one of my neighbors who's a year or 2 older than me and she's so cute and I freaked out and we had a slightly awkward conversation
I made Rice Krispie Treats, my mom ate too many, and is now in the middle of a sugar crash.

Deleted user

I went outside(for once) and saw one of my neighbors who's a year or 2 older than me and she's so cute and I freaked out and we had a slightly awkward conversation

Get 'er.

@JupitersTyrade

Get 'er.

nO wAiT sOcIaL dIsTaNcInG!

@Trix

Get 'er.

Paper airplane.

@JupitersTyrade

Get 'er.

Paper airplane.

You know what, that could actually work

@Anemone eco

zachirus my guy, it's kinda hard to help you when I don't know where you're going

I can't really say 'it'll be okay' because I don't know if it will be
I can't give you any statistics or anything to calm you down
I know nothing

Yeah, I know. I sincerely apologize for totally freaking out.