forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Me trying to figure out why we're spelling magical with a k??-

there's a difference between magick, as in ritual, religion, and occult and magic, which is a performance.

Hmm

yes?

@Pickles group

Quoting that sent me to the first page. I totally forgot about Ella's no nut November joke and now I can't stop laughing

@Pickles group

Me trying to figure out why we're spelling magical with a k??-

there's a difference between magick, as in ritual, religion, and occult and magic, which is a performance.

Hmm

yes?

Interesting. And that wasn't my weak understanding. So hmm

@Anemone eco

The fuck is this above me?

All I'm seein is pure talent

All I see is nightmare fuel

And death. This is what comes for your when you die

I will be pleased to see my Rickroll when I die.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

The fuck is this above me?

All I'm seein is pure talent

All I see is nightmare fuel

And death. This is what comes for your when you die

I will be pleased to see my Rickroll when I die.

The rick roll is beautiful.
But the other thing… Shudder

@Pickles group

Helloooooo I think I had too much sugar but now I'm bursting with energy and it's a little hard to focus but at the same time I'm very hyper focused. That doesn't make much sense. Byeeeeee don't die, SSDGM you asses

@Pickles group

Who am I kidding I'm not going anywhere
Ohhhh boy I'm not gonna like this in the morning. Oh well. Fuck you, Morning Pickles. You suck

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Lizzie, I can tell that you're hyper based off of your short sentences….

Zach, I keep telling you that it might be a residual haunting…. The best I can offer is to sleep (when and if you do) with a religious item related to your religion (if you're religious).

Deleted user

on today's episode of I Am So Not Okay And I Don't Even Know Why, we are proud to introduce live footage.

@Pickles group

Hmmm. What do you mean?
I decided it would be a good idea to see if hyper me is a good artist. I am not which is rather disappointed

Deleted user

on today's episode of I Am So Not Okay And I Don't Even Know Why, we are proud to introduce live footage.

?

I'm on the verge of t e a r s

@Anemone eco

Dear bones of mine,

Thanks for making me feel like an old man every day of my life.

Sincerely, your meat armor Zach.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Hmmm. What do you mean?
I decided it would be a good idea to see if hyper me is a good artist. I am not which is rather disappointed

People tend to write shorter sentences while they're hyper (when they write), for the brain is trying to interpret things at a different rate than usual…. At least this is how it is for me. Lol

PS: You are too a good artist!

@Anemone eco

Zach, I keep telling you that it might be a residual haunting…. The best I can offer is to sleep (when and if you do) with a religious item related to your religion (if you're religious).

Hmm. Thanks for the advice I guess.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

oh boy am i tired of suddenly getting short but overwhelming waves of hatred towards people i care a lot about without any valid reasoning

@Pickles group

oh boy am i tired of suddenly getting short but overwhelming waves of hatred towards people i care a lot about without any valid reasoning

Oh same

@HighPockets group

Oh mood
Like, I love y'all/these people, but sometimes my brain is like "but what if ya didn't?"

@Pickles group

No one:
My brain: dude make a cowboy mermaid

Okay, but it's gotta ride a giant seahorse.

I'm not that good but I'll try