forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

what prompted this
and don't worry, the possibility of any of those three things happening is far below 0

i am very much ace
and a broke artist
who cannot take phone calls for the life of me

Deleted user

yeah well I just watched someone who works at an insurance call center get turned on by her customer and masturbate in the work bathroom

Deleted user

yeah
so don't fucking do it
or I'll come beat your ass

Deleted user

I'M GONNA DRIVE UP TO SP AND BEAT. YOUR. ASS. WITH A GODDAMN BASEBALL BAT AND A LIVE MOUSE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME???

@HighPockets group

Tbh it's funny that you think I'd ever work in an insurance call center, with my inability to socially interact without seeming awkward and ridiculous.

@Anemone eco

Tbh it's funny that you think I'd ever work in an insurance call center, with my inability to socially interact without seeming awkward and ridiculous.

^^^ Same. That and I don't plan on quitting my job to become a worker at an insurance call center. The shit sounds boring.

@HighPockets group

imagine having any sort of yiffual feelings or desires haha cannot relate

Imagine looking at someone and going "I wanna yiff them", could never be me.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hmm. I mean i'm not ace but i've never done that either (the "i wanna yiff them"). I've gone "yeah I'd yiff that maybe" but always with the attachment of "if i was dating them". I don't want casual hookups thanks

@Pickles group

Imagine wanting to do the yiffy wiffy, not I said the cat not I said the rat

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Hmm. I mean i'm not ace but i've never done that either (the "i wanna yiff them"). I've gone "yeah I'd yiff that maybe" but always with the attachment of "if i was dating them". I don't want casual hookups thanks

I only do that with book characters. And then it's kinda rare.

@ElderGod-Icefire

I only do that with book characters. And then it's kinda rare.

haha that's valid. I only really do that like once in a blue moon, usually it's only "oh they're cute/hot/pretty/etc"