forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Fraust

Y'all know that feeling when you've gotten considerably less sleep than usual and are less exhausted for some reason?

@Anemone eco

So, I drew facial hair on myself with eyeliner. And I feel like I'm soon going to forget it's there until I look into a mirror again.

Deleted user

If I ever hear that one of y'all are working at an insurance call center, getting turned on by your customer and masturbating in the work bathroom I'm gonna come beat your ass

@Pickles group

If I ever hear that one of y'all are working at an insurance call center, getting turned on by your customer and masturbating in the work bathroom I'm gonna come beat your ass

…. Wut

Deleted user

So, I drew facial hair on myself with eyeliner. And I feel like I'm soon going to forget it's there until I look into a mirror again.

you're a dude lmao, just don't shave for a few days

@Anemone eco

I don't grow facial hair. I've never shaved my face in my life (aside from my eyebrows on occasion).

Deleted user

…. Wut

You heard me

Deleted user

I don't grow facial hair. I've never shaved my face in my life (aside from my eyebrows on occasion).

… Ah.

@Pickles group

I made a list of things to do today and I already got three of them done. It's already 12:42 but whatever. I haven't even been up for three hours

Deleted user

I made a list of things to do today and I already got three of them done. It's already 12:42 but whatever. I haven't even been up for three hours

you know what you're not gonna do? Get a job at an insurance call center, get turned on by your customer and masturbate in the work bathroom.

@Pickles group

you know what you're not gonna do? Get a job at an insurance call center, get turned on by your customer and masturbate in the work bathroom.

Yeah
I kinda thought that was a given

Deleted user

Yeah

Or I'm gonna come beat
your
ass

you hear me?
I'm gonna beat you
with a goddamn baseball bat

@Pickles group

Yeah

Or I'm gonna come beat
your
ass

you hear me?
I'm gonna beat you

Miriam
Do
You
Really
Think
That's
Something
I
Would
Even
Consider
Doing

Deleted user

Yeah

Or I'm gonna come beat
your
ass

you hear me?
I'm gonna beat you

Miriam
Do
You
Really
Think
That's
Something
I
Would
Even
Consider
Doing

Well I don't know
I'm just warning you in case it crosses your mind
and that goes for ALL OF YOU

DON'T MAKE ME COME BEAT YOUR ASS

@berlioz

I just saw two guys walking down the street with a blow-up kayak placed upside down on top of them, so their heads were in the two seat areas. They're just walking along in their kayak. I don't know how they could see, but they seem pretty confident about where they're going.

Deleted user

what

don't FUCKING do it ella
if I hear a single rumor that you work at a goddamn insurance call center, getting turned on by your customers and masturbating in the work bathroom I'm gonna

BEAT YOUR ASS