forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@zillakami-said-acab

Some parents have so much money that food money goes toward gifts

That makes no sense.

Like, they spend money that can be used on food and stuff as ways to spoil their kids with extras they're gonna get tired of.

Deleted user

Some parents have so much money that food money goes toward gifts

That makes no sense.

Like, they spend money that can be used on food and stuff as ways to spoil their kids with extras they're gonna get tired of.

Yes, exactly.

Deleted user

When a cute girl likes you and you aren't sure if you like her back so you just have to resist whenever she hugs you or plays with your hair

Deleted user

I taught my cat not to bite, but booping his nose every time he bit me. Gently but with enough force to annoy him.
A firm 'no!' along with it taught him very well.

This is an adorable image.

the only reason that I will ever be cute

@Moxie group

It's ranty rant time
Why won't teachers let me put my feet on my desk? I'm gay. I probably have adhd. At the very least, I'm super fidgety. Chairs (especially school chairs) make me lose my mind. I'm not allowed to sit on the floor or the table, and I've run out of weird poses that will help me focus. I'm not disturbing anyone. I'm gonna start disturbing people if you don't let me sit how I want. It's not like I'm gonna make the tables dirty. It's science and we're in the middle of an experiment. This room won't be clean for a month. Let me sit how I want gosh darn it. I'm gonna freaking lose it.

@bubblegum

RANT TIME
WHY ARE THERE MORE DISLIKES THAN LIKES ON THE NEW YOUTUBE REWIND I MEAN MAYBE ITS NOT THE BEST CONTENT BUT YOU CAN BET THAT THE SOUNDTRACK IS A BOP AND I LOVE IT OVERALL

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh yeah. The chair thing. Okay ADHD time my mood is swinging wildly. Like, not any troublesome bad emotions. But Awake to Lowkey Chill to Bored as Hell to Whining to Can’t… remember what I was saying LOL. Okay I’m happily still and… calm and still. You feel Mox?

@Moxie group

Oh yeah. The chair thing. Okay ADHD time my mood is swinging wildly. Like, not any troublesome bad emotions. But Awake to Lowkey Chill to Bored as Hell to Whining to Can’t… remember what I was saying LOL. Okay I’m happily still and… calm and still. You feel Mox?

Yes. God yes, I feel. That was like my whole day

Deleted user

RANT TIME
WHY ARE THERE MORE DISLIKES THAN LIKES ON THE NEW YOUTUBE REWIND I MEAN MAYBE ITS NOT THE BEST CONTENT BUT YOU CAN BET THAT THE SOUNDTRACK IS A BOP AND I LOVE IT OVERALL

literally the only appearance that the biggest youtuber had was his wedding

not the war

not that he hit 100 MIL

his wedding was amazing and it made me actually genuinely cry tears of joy but come on

@HighPockets group

RANT TIME

Because it sucks and the musical version is better. If I wanted a top ten I'd fall back down the WatchMojo rabbit hole.
Don't make me go back, please…I just broke that habit this spring….

@HighPockets group

Can someone give me some generic motivation? I really need it if I’m going to get through today

"Stay afraid but do it anyway. What's important is the action. You don't have to wait to be confident. Just do it, and eventually the confidence will follow."
"Sometimes you can only find Heaven by slowly backing away from Hell."
Both of these are quotes that help me a lot, and they're from Carrie Fisher. She has a lot of really powerful quotes.