forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

He said "People call me homophobic because I have a different opinion than other people" bitch no people call you homophobic because you say crazy shit about anyone who is LGBT is stupid and has horrible coping skills.

@zillakami-said-acab

He said "People call me homophobic because I have a different opinion than other people" bitch no people call you homophobic because you say crazy shit about anyone who is LGBT is stupid and has horrible coping skills.

That's the absolute truth. What you said, not him.

@HighPockets group

Elsa is biracial?

Since her mom is one of the people from the forest (I haven't seen the movie so idk what their name is) and they're meant to be the Arendelle equivalent of indigenous people.

I'm okay with not everyone being an ally, but suppressing our ability to get representation in the media is not okay. Just because you don't agree means you have to avoid everything with LGBT in it (I was watching a show and two girls held hands and my mom switched the channel, saying she didn't like watching stuff like that -_-)

@zillakami-said-acab

Elsa is biracial?

Since her mom is one of the people from the forest (I haven't seen the movie so idk what their name is) and they're meant to be the Arendelle equivalent of indigenous people.

The forest thing. I thought it was another black/white/any actual race thing.

@zillakami-said-acab

I'm okay with not everyone being an ally, but suppressing our ability to get representation in the media is not okay. Just because you don't agree means you have to avoid everything with LGBT in it (I was watching a show and two girls held hands and my mom switched the channel, saying she didn't like watching stuff like that -_-)

2 girls held hands. You don't have to switch the channel. It's completely okay.

@zillakami-said-acab

Maybe you can, maybe you can't.

If you're taking to me, I absolutely can, but I will not. Not here anyways, that's for sure.

I wanted to sound like one of those mysterious movie people.

@Moxie group

Elsa is biracial?

WAIT SHIT I NEVER PUT THAT TOGETHER

@Pickles group

Maybe you can, maybe you can't.

If you're taking to me, I absolutely can, but I will not. Not here anyways, that's for sure.

I wanted to sound like one of those mysterious movie people.

I respect that

@bubblegum

Have empathy Jyn. It’s super important. If it’s a romantic manner that connects it with all the rest of it. (One of the reasons kids dating is so horrible.)

How old is a kid because I'm 13 and I have a gf

My mom is pretty chill, I wouldn't call her a homophob, but my dad just- agh. I honestly don't feel safe coming out to him because he'll probably try to "drive the evil demons out" like when I first told him I was suicidal and lecture me for several hours as to why it's not okay for me to be like this.
He's done it before with small things.

@HighPockets group

Have empathy Jyn. It’s super important. If it’s a romantic manner that connects it with all the rest of it. (One of the reasons kids dating is so horrible.)

No it doesn't, because romance and sex aren't always intertwined. If people are gonna complain when two girls hold hands, they better be up in arms about a girl and a guy holding hands too.
Agreed, kids dating is horrible. Blegh.