forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Low_Mein

I had a dream about being an odd 3rd wheel in a place I felt safe, and in this dream I thought my binder wasn't working

It stressed me out so much that even though I ache, I put on my binder

I hurt, but at least I feel better about my body

What kind of binder are you talking about? Sorry I don't understand. Is it for scoliosis or something?

@bubblegum

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe they are talking about a transgender female-to-male binder, an item used to bind the breasts closer to the chest and make them less visible.

@Low_Mein

oh. okay then. that's… really weird imo but to each their own

sorry I hate trans people with a burning passion
props to my family for making me hate others based on their choices jesus christ]
I can't not hate like, everyone.
Don't take it personally…

@bubblegum

Hey, it's okay. You don't have to like everyone, so as long as you don't hurt them, and you've been incredibly kind to everyone on here despite how you might dislike them.

@Low_Mein

I think that’s a little strong of phrasing, there.

It's really just who I am. I don't mean anything offensively, sorry…

@Low_Mein

Hey, it's okay. You don't have to like everyone, so as long as you don't hurt them, and you've been incredibly kind to everyone on here despite how you might dislike them.

Thanks… I really don't wish anything bad on trans or gay or whatever people, I just think the whole schpeal is illogical, but again, I mean nothing bad.

@bubblegum

Spork, seriously, it's okay. It's impossible for anyone to like everyone, so long as you're not hurting them, you're doing fine.

@Low_Mein

Thanks lol. Just making it known that I'm not a homophobe or anything XD thanks for accepting the way I kinda see things and not immediately shaming me for being homophobic and evil!

Deleted user

Thanks lol. Just making it known that I'm not a homophobe or anything XD

But you hate trans people?

@Low_Mein

In all honesty I think that becoming trans is really stupid but I don't personally hate them, sorry
C'mon spork you can word things properly!

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

Yeah, but, sorry to intrude, let's keep those kinds of things off of here.
This is a chat to try and make people feel comfortable and able to talk about whatever they need to. I'm not saying you can't have opinions, I'm just saying there are certain opinions to not post online or to not share at certain times/places because that comment could've made people feel uncomfortable and not safe to vent here about certain things or at all anymore.

Deleted user

In all honesty I think that becoming trans is really stupid but I don't personally hate them, sorry
C'mon spork you can word things properly!

I suggest you stop speaking about the LGBTQ community now

@Low_Mein

Okay but literally anything can make anyone uncomfortable, and if the meager things I said are offensive in the slightest, then consider me astounded.

@bubblegum

Hey guys, let's keep this safe, okay? Spork, maybe it is wise to keep your opinions to yourself in this case, and Blurry, I know Spork isn't making you the happiest right now, but it's okay.

Deleted user

You said, and I quote: "I hate trans people with a burning passion" and "I think becoming trans is really stupid"

Deleted user

You say that as if I said anything about the community.

T stands for trans, ya boomer

@Low_Mein

You say that as if I said anything about the community.

T stands for trans, ya boomer

I know, but I was talking about trans people, not the community as a whole.