forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Yeah, especially because my parents are already divorced.

Yo same and my dad is broke too fistbump

Sighs in dad-less

offers hug

offers hug as well

offers hug as well as well

offers hug as well as well

offers hugs as well as well as well as well

@RedTheLoveless

I had a dream about being an odd 3rd wheel in a place I felt safe, and in this dream I thought my binder wasn't working

It stressed me out so much that even though I ache, I put on my binder

I hurt, but at least I feel better about my body

@zillakami-said-acab

Oddly specific dream club rise up!

All of my dreams be like that. It's just a matter of remembering them lmao
You too?

Once I had a dream that I saw a lady dressed in plastic in Disneyland Main Street. It was weird.

@HighPockets group

Sometimes if I go "Shelby!" dramatically enough she stops, but she usually keeps biting.
She's baby though so shrugs

Same with this.

She's sleeping next to me right now lol

Deleted user

I feel like I’m going to through up. Every time I swallow my spit it hurts my throat… why

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I’m going on a rant. Why? Because fucking Kate wasted my time. She’s a girl in my drama class who was put in charge of ornaments. Ok, I was cool with that. I was told to do ornaments, ok. So I was told to do sketches of the decorations on paper. Then she made me Redo them on blank paper which I don’t really have so I had to find the one blank paper in my book bag with already had stuff on it so I ripped it in half and used the other half. The. She made me resize the rat drawing way to much. And then change the nose because, “It was two pointy”. Which took a whole day. Then when I had to paint, I only had One day left. So then I decide I’m going to tape the design to my finger so I can do it. The teacher says it’s ok, and I get the tape. Then Kate the almighty says no tape. Someone try’s to tell her that “It’s going to be tapped to My Finger. She replies with… “No tape”. And the teacher doesn’t do anything. Then I go and sit down to paint. Then she says, **”Your not painting”.

Which the teacher assigned me to do

So I just put my shit there and left.

Deleted user

God I fucking hate when people say they’re poor when they don’t have the latest shit abut still have expensive ass shit all over them. Bruh I would kill for that money your parents spend on phones, I COULD BUY FOOD FOR MY FAMILY WHO STRUGGLES TO BUY FOOD FOR THE FAMILY BECAUSE BILLS ARE EXPENSIVE! If you do this, I don’t like you.

@zillakami-said-acab

God I fucking hate when people say they’re poor when they don’t have the latest shit abut still have expensive ass shit all over them. Bruh I would kill for that money your parents spend on phones, I COULD BUY FOOD FOR MY FAMILY WHO STRUGGLES TO BUY FOOD FOR THE FAMILY BECAUSE BILLS ARE EXPENSIVE! If you do this, I don’t like you.

Some parents have so much money that food money goes toward gifts

Deleted user

Side note: I’m not that spoiled, the most spoiled I am is having a Wii.

Deleted user

Some friend just told me they had a dream about fucking me. We’re both 15 and NO I’M NO