forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Honestly I don't know much so please enlighten. Is this a legitimate health thing at all?

Well…
It was.
I’m technically healthy now, but not by too much
I was mainly just sick of looking at myself, sure maybe my weight isn’t super excessive but my diet of basically entire blocks of plain cream cheese and half a bag of doritos each meal is not healthy and needs to hecking stop before my weight gets that excessive

I'm thinking it's way more in your head but legitimate. I think your feelings are wrong. You don't need to feel gross or ashamed. That's not what health and diet is about.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Hm. Don’t beat yourself up for that, it’s OK, as long as you hold yourself to it instead of continuously pushing it back a day. This is going to sound dumb or ignorant,,,but why can’t you hand her the letter? Does she not believe in mental health or something along the lines of that?

I won’t, I’ve done too much to really turn back now-

And I probably could just hand it to her, she definitely believes in mental health and wouldn’t cause any trouble, I’m just really nervous and that would feel awkward…

@Trix

Hm. Don’t beat yourself up for that, it’s OK, as long as you hold yourself to it instead of continuously pushing it back a day. This is going to sound dumb or ignorant,,,but why can’t you hand her the letter? Does she not believe in mental health or something along the lines of that?

I won’t, I’ve done too much to really turn back now-

And I probably could just hand it to her, she definitely believes in mental health and wouldn’t cause any trouble, I’m just really nervous and that would feel awkward…

…you know what? Put it under her pillow. Do what makes you feel the most secure. Under many circumstances I would urge you to be vulnerable with stepping out of your comfort zone, but this is your mental health, and you deserve to broach the conversation however you desire.

Deleted user

why are severe thunderstorm warning sirens so louddddddddddddd

Deleted user

I mean, this is Wisconsin. we can step outside, take a whiff of the air and immediately predict the average temperature for the day.

Deleted user

yeah, and this'll be a mellow one. no greenish sky or anything.

Deleted user

real talk, I love morning thunderstorms. When the sky gets all dark and it rains and you just woke up so you're drinking coffee and all the lights in my house have an orange-ish tint so it's the most beautiful thing.

but airports are still the coolest place to be when it rains

Deleted user

Second year in a row we've gotten a thunderstorm on Memorial Day.

lmao same

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

HAPPY VENT @Whisper-Will-Not-Be-On_Due-To_COVID-19 REPLIED TO OUR PM AT SOME POINT AND THEYRE STILL OKAY AND OMG I MISS THEM SO MUCH AHHH IM SO GLAD THEYRE OKAY.

@berlioz

real talk, I love morning thunderstorms. When the sky gets all dark and it rains and you just woke up so you're drinking coffee and all the lights in my house have an orange-ish tint so it's the most beautiful thing.

but airports are still the coolest place to be when it rains

Yesss what you just described is perfect except tea instead

Deleted user

d00d almost every time I've been at airports it's been raining
fookin love it
the detroit airport in the rain is absolutely gorgeous

@Trix

(Trix I missed you so much I don't think I've said that yet but, I missed you)

aww <333 I missed you too, seriously

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Low-key hate to be rude but please tell me who the heck is Trix? Not that I have anything against her.

They were a frequent user a few months ago, kind of like ember, lori, jay, and a few others
Very cool
10/10 fren