forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

So guys. Who has Excel. I need homework help. You need do no actual mental work.

I have Excel.

You willing to sort of copy/paste my google slide onto that and send it back so I can share it with my professor?

Sorry to bug you.

Ah! Sorry I didn't see this until now. I'm not too sure how the google slides thing'll go though. It always crashes on my device for some reason. I sincerely apologize!

Deleted user

We have a forum for it called Anarchy Club, we're talking about our logo rn

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So guys. Who has Excel. I need homework help. You need do no actual mental work.

I have Excel.

You willing to sort of copy/paste my google slide onto that and send it back so I can share it with my professor?

Sorry to bug you.

Ah! Sorry I didn't see this until now. I'm not too sure how the google slides thing'll go though. It always crashes on my device for some reason. I sincerely apologize!

If this works, cool. If not, I'll see about finding someone else.

Deleted user

… I just realized I'm wearing exactly the same thing I'm wearing in my pfp

Hat as well?

yeah lmao
It's a beanie, dominic

@Anemone eco

I have Excel.

Sorry to bug you.

If this works, cool. If not, I'll see about finding someone else.

It didn't work. Sorry, dude.

Deleted user

I gotta go do my face
Then I'm going to a house
So I probably won't be online until pretty late
✌️✌️✌️

Deleted user

I promise I won't let anyone drug me
Maybe I'll even post some photos.

Deleted user

be safe ho

don’t get disease