forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

Now I'm thinking of swings up the street :( I might go swing later now

We got rid of ours and there's not any at our playground by the neighborhood pool but now I wanna swing too

BRo the rope swings with wood circles to sit on were my SHit tho

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

anyways mom said something again
she was talking about her weight and how we need to stop eating so much junk food when she made a comment about me…

except this time it was good???
“you’re actually looking a lot thinner, you seem pretty healthy”
and so my self-esteem is now higher than usual and i need someone to knock me back down before it gets to my head

@HighPockets group

she was talking about her weight and how we need to stop eating so much junk food when she made a comment about me…

and so my self-esteem is now higher than usual and i need someone to knock me back down before it gets to my head

Absolutely not, I will shower you in appreciation

@Anemone eco

^^^

@RedTheLoveless

I just saw my brother today. Not an asshole pretending to be my family for the benefits–I actually saw my brother. He sat down next to me on my bed and told me how he was doing, and what he was doing. He told me how he's trying to get better and how he's making plans for the future. He told me how he wanted to make a change in the world. He told me how he has so many regrets. He told me how he's trying to give back by following our mom's path.
He's getting better.

For real? This is worth a holy shit and praise God.

Hell yeah. I'm not sure what religion he subscribes to, but I'm thanking whatever entity is watching over him–especially our mother for guiding him back to a better path even after she's gone.

@Pickles group

^^^

^^^^

@Anemone eco

I don't want my hair. It sucks ass. But I don't want to get rid of it. Because I don't think I'll look at least decent without it.

@Pickles group

Mmmm I've got limes in the fridge so I'm very happy

Might sprinkle some sugar on them

My mouth is puckering on instinct

Deleted user

I'm eating a lime freezie pop

the good kush

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I don't want my hair. It sucks ass. But I don't want to get rid of it. Because I don't think I'll look at least decent without it.

but-
floofy

@Anemone eco

I'm eating a lime freezie pop

the good kush

This is the dollar store, how good could it be?

Nice. I like lime freezie pops.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So guys. Who has Excel. I need homework help. You need do no actual mental work.

I have Excel.

You willing to sort of copy/paste my google slide onto that and send it back so I can share it with my professor?

Deleted user

WHY DO RETAINERS SMELL SO FUCKING BAD IF YOU DON'T WASH THEM EVERY OTHE GODDAMN HOUR

@Kie group

WHY DO RETAINERS SMELL SO FUCKING BAD IF YOU DON'T WASH THEM EVERY OTHE GODDAMN HOUR

JKFH I FEEL YOUR PAIN I HATE RETAINERS BUT THEY'RE NECESSARY SAFDLY

@RedTheLoveless

Hey so my cat is snoring and it's absolutely adorable
But the thing is I didn't realize it was him snoring at first
I just heard this random sound behind me and just
"Oh well, death would come eventually"
BUT IT WAS JUST MY CAT BEING A BABEY