forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

My German teacher just sent us a letter saying how he felt , because this was his first year at my school. And i'm not going to lie, I cried and laughed. God i'm going to miss making fun of the french class.

@berlioz

This was my MAPS teacher's first year too, and he updated us every week with videos about the coursework and just generally how he felt. He always said he missed having us on the classroom and seeing our faces. He's a wholesome guy.

@Fraust

Guys I have a new character who is a demi boy and I need help
I've been using they/them pronouns to refer to them just to be safe, but I wanna be respectful and stuff
And I named them Reed because I thought of Reed when I was making them lol

@Fraust

Yeah, I know, but I'm not sure how to incorporate the he pronouns if that makes sense? Like, using he and they and trying to make it not confusing

Deleted user

I JUST KILLED A DAMN SPIDER ON MY FUCKING BED AND NOW THERE'S MOTHERFUCKING SPIDER BLOOD ON MY SHEET

@HighPockets group

I JUST KILLED A DAMN SPIDER ON MY FUCKING BED AND NOW THERE'S MOTHERFUCKING SPIDER BLOOD ON MY SHEET

Bro there's human blood on my sheets from who knows when

Science?

@Pickles group

Science?

The devil and his waterfall?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Science?

…maaaybe
I think it might have been from the other day when I accidentally cut my leg on the corner of my nightstand

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

there’s human blood on my sheets too but that’s just cause of the gigantic scars I have all over my legs because my thicc-ass thighs don’t fit on the swing set yet i’m too much of a dumb to just not spend two hours a day swinging

@HighPockets group

there’s human blood on my sheets too but that’s just cause of the gigantic scars I have all over my legs because my thicc-ass thighs don’t fit on the swing set yet i’m too much of a dumb to just not spend two hours a day swinging

Fucking mood

@RedTheLoveless

I just saw my brother today. Not an asshole pretending to be my family for the benefits–I actually saw my brother. He sat down next to me on my bed and told me how he was doing, and what he was doing. He told me how he's trying to get better and how he's making plans for the future. He told me how he wanted to make a change in the world. He told me how he has so many regrets. He told me how he's trying to give back by following our mom's path.
He's getting better.

@HighPockets group

I just saw my brother today. Not an asshole pretending to be my family for the benefits–I actually saw my brother. He sat down next to me on my bed and told me how he was doing, and what he was doing. He told me how he's trying to get better and how he's making plans for the future. He told me how he wanted to make a change in the world.
He's getting better.

That's amazing, Red <3

@Pickles group

Now I'm thinking of swings up the street :( I might go swing later now

We got rid of ours and there's not any at our playground by the neighborhood pool but now I wanna swing too

@RedTheLoveless

I just saw my brother today. Not an asshole pretending to be my family for the benefits–I actually saw my brother. He sat down next to me on my bed and told me how he was doing, and what he was doing. He told me how he's trying to get better and how he's making plans for the future. He told me how he wanted to make a change in the world.
He's getting better.

That's amazing, Red <3

Never thought I'd cry over him again, but he really is trying

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I just saw my brother today. Not an asshole pretending to be my family for the benefits–I actually saw my brother. He sat down next to me on my bed and told me how he was doing, and what he was doing. He told me how he's trying to get better and how he's making plans for the future. He told me how he wanted to make a change in the world. He told me how he has so many regrets. He told me how he's trying to give back by following our mom's path.
He's getting better.

For real? This is worth a holy shit and praise God.