forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Call me a boomer and explain it. Tf is a camgirl?

a gorl
who films videos/broadcasts
of themselves doing things
no faces involved usually
also usually underage girls

@Pickles group

Call me a boomer and explain it. Tf is a camgirl?

a gorl
who films videos/broadcasts
of themselves doing things
no faces involved usually
also usually underage girls

👀

greg has entered the chat?

@Kie group

I have been trying to do my 2-minute guitar final for an hour now and it's to the point that every time I start I tear up and begin crying :)

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

anyway I was joking
It was a get together with a bunch of family friends and we literally just ate pizza
I only hit on one person because I'm a ho
but I'm not about to go into my unbiological aunt's bedroom and fuck someone
ya nasties

I don't know what you kids do these days. You could say you screwed three dudes and I'd be intensely worried for you but not question it.

Deleted user

anyway I was joking
It was a get together with a bunch of family friends and we literally just ate pizza
ya nasties

I don't know what you kids do these days. You could say you screwed three dudes and I'd be intensely worried for you but not question it.

just three?

@Pickles group

anyway I was joking
ya nasties

just three?

ho bag

Deleted user

anyway I was joking
ya nasties

just three?

ho bag

man that's a slow night

@Kie group

It's not even hard I just can't do it cause my brain keeps fucking me over.

Mood

I finally got to like 1:20 and then my brain was like "Haha halfway? Nah whore. You startin' over bb."

Deleted user

anyway I was joking
ya nasties

just three?

ho bag

man that's a slow night

I wouldn't feel satisfied ew no that sounds wrong complete

@Pickles group

It's not even hard I just can't do it cause my brain keeps fucking me over.

Mood

I finally got to like 1:20 and then my brain was like "Haha halfway? Nah whore. You startin' over bb."

Me recording everything

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

do y’all ever spend like 20 minutes curled up in a ball silently going on long vents about your problems with people you know and trust over a voice call, then as you’re thanking them for their time and talking about how great it is to have such real, wonderful friends who listen to your problems cause you’ve been so lonely and “can only vent to a pillow for so long”, you snap back to reality and realize it was all your imagination, there was no call, no vent, no friends, you were just internally talking to yourself and making up scenarios in which people actually care and things do turn out ok to try and hide the crippling isolation and loneliness you’ve dragged yourself into

…am i losing my mind
cause it’s happened more than once now

Deleted user

Ella…

do you want me to make a Zoom call for you?

@Moxie group

Hey just so you know once I move to college in a few months I will video chat with anyone who wants to when I'm available.

Ella if you're having a rough night and just want to talk to someone who isn't your family I'm here for you kiddo

Deleted user

you know what

you’re getting that Zoom tomorrow from me whether you like it or not, lady. It’s your ~actual validation~ time. So save your thanks ❤️

@Moxie group

I kinda feel that though cause sometimes I just vent in my head cause I don't want to bother anyone and I feel better

Deleted user

Yeah, we’re all here for you and ready to make your validation true, bc you are valid bb

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

aw you don’t have to do that i’ll be ok-
i’d absolutely love that tho, it’s been too long since i’ve done the actual speaking to a person other than my parents thing…

but please do not feel pressured-

Deleted user

I WILL FEEL NO SUCH THING

I want to help you feel a little bit better in this hard time ❤️

@saor_illust school

^^^^^^^^^^^^
I would 100% tell my parents that I have to be there for a fren, so I can't be bothered for awhile.
Meanwhile, I get on this zoom call and bring my entire self onto it, awkwardness and all