forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@berlioz

I know nothing about Pokémon, but it makes me happy when people catch them and talk about them with their silly names and such.

@berlioz

The only card I had was Exegguter and I loved him, even though I didn't understand anything about it lol. Then I think my mom through it away because we weren't allowed to play/watch Pokémon.

@Anemone eco

The only card I had was Exegguter and I loved him, even though I didn't understand anything about it lol. Then I think my mom through it away because we weren't allowed to play/watch Pokémon.

I don't really have many pokémon cards aside from some really old ones. But ask me about Yu-gi-oh! and I've got a lot.

@berlioz

we weren't allowed to play/watch Pokémon.

not to pull a Dom™️, but why???

My mom (who's very religiously strict) thought that the depiction of nature and stuff personified into little monster dudes was idolisation. We don't worship nature or any objects, so she took it as something against her beliefs. Personally, I just think they're little monster dudes, but she doesn't like them and has her reasons, so I respect that. I'm not into Pokémon anyway, so I don't really mind.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

My brothers have a lot of Pokémon cards, some really old, rare, and valuable ones too
But i don’t know anything about them i just have a discord bot

@berlioz

I don't really have many pokémon cards aside from some really old ones. But ask me about Yu-gi-oh! and I've got a lot.

I dOn'T kNoW whAt Yu-gi-oh is either lol. Is it like Pokémon?

@Anemone eco

I dOn'T kNoW whAt Yu-gi-oh is either lol. Is it like Pokémon?

Well, no. Not really. It has a few similarities though.

@RedTheLoveless

Do you wanna know the Alolan form of Exeggutor? It's ridiculous.

(from left to right) Normal 6'0" vs. Alolan 35'0" (aka Long Boi)

@saor_illust school

Wait you're telling me that's not that pokemon's normal form???
That was the first card I ever got (I have a few lying around) and all this time, I've thought that was the normal version of that pokemon.

Is my whole life a lie???

@RedTheLoveless

That was the first card I ever got (I have a few lying around) and all this time, I've thought that was the normal version of that pokemon.

That's its Alolan form, so yes, not normal.

Sorry.

@saor_illust school

That's its Alolan form, so yes, not normal.

Sorry.

what???

why must pokemon be so confusing ;-;

@berlioz

Do you wanna know the Alolan form of Exeggutor? It's ridiculous.

(from left to right) Normal 6'0" vs. Alolan 35'0" (aka Long Boi)

:D
That makes me happy

@The-Magician group

Zach…

Does that mean it’s time to duel??

:o

You have no clue how much that question made me smile.

I’m flattered, I’m surprised there is a fellow duelist here

@RedTheLoveless

It's been years since I've watched Yu-Gi-Oh
all I remember is the intro, Kaiba being an annoying lil shit, Joey being a full mood, and "Blue Eyes White Dragon"

I also have a beginner deck of which I rarely used because no one wanted to take the time to teach me how to fucking play, and the ones who did were fucking assholes

Deleted user

I will Seto Kaiba both your asses, dont even try me.

@Moxie group

Hey when are we zoom calling? Cause like my mom and my sister are about to go on a walk ao I might be home alone and able to join!