forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

Deleted user

Hiya! I . . . joined a month - ish ago! And here I am! You can call me Ivy or Scarlet, (not real names) and I love to write! (DUR DUR DUR) I also love The Legend of Zelda, Harry Potter, and almost anything fictional. (I'm a NERD!) I love books by Liz Kessler, Kate O'Hearn, Kathrine Applegate, and of course, J.K. Rowling. I love music and get LOTS of my inspiration from it. I love singers like, MARINA, Dua Lipa, Lennon Stella, Ava Max, Au/Ra, Sub Urban, and Hailee Steinfeld. I wanna become a baker and author when I can. I also love classical music, including Micheal Ortega, Gaming Music ;), and . . . just Classical. I play violin, and one hint to my true identity is Cat Queen. A nickname I go by online or at school.

Deleted user

hi ivy!! nice to meet ya, you have exceptional taste in music.

@saor_illust school

CATS
IM SORRY

I CAME OUT OF LURKING FOR CATS
ALSO
ALSO VIOLIN
CLASSICAL

AKJLDFSKDFKLDS WHY ARE YOU SO SIMILAR TO ANYONE IVE EVER MET ON HERE
BUT ANYWAYS
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS
YES
DO YOU HAVE A CAT
SHOW PLS

@saor_illust school

CATS
IM SORRY

I CAME OUT OF LURKING FOR CATS
ALSO
ALSO VIOLIN
CLASSICAL

AKJLDFSKDFKLDS WHY ARE YOU SO SIMILAR TO ANYONE IVE EVER MET ON HERE
BUT ANYWAYS
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS
YES
DO YOU HAVE A CAT
SHOW PLS

@IonizationEnergy

I've been here awhile but didn't explore until recently so guess its time to introduce myself. My name is Curt but I also go by Kai and I a bisexual disaster (obviously). I also am genderfluid and use he/she/they pronouns dependent on the day but won't really care as long as you're respecting me. I like psychological thrillers, fantasy, and sci-fi with my favorite shows/ games being, Death Note, Persona, She-Ra, Danganronpa, and Avatar.

I heard Death Note?!? Also, hello! I'm Jayme (she/her). Welcome to Notebook :D

Yessss I love Death Note so much

@IonizationEnergy

I've been here awhile but didn't explore until recently so guess its time to introduce myself. My name is Curt but I also go by Kai and I a bisexual disaster (obviously). I also am genderfluid and use he/she/they pronouns dependent on the day but won't really care as long as you're respecting me. I like psychological thrillers, fantasy, and sci-fi with my favorite shows/ games being, Death Note, Persona, She-Ra, Danganronpa, and Avatar.

@IonizationEnergy

Deleted user

Welcome to Notebook Anna! It’s nice to meet you!
I’m Aurora! If you need any help or just want to talk, feel free to PM me at any time. I’m always happy to make new friends or help in any way! :D

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Hi! I'm Anna!

Welcome, Anna! It's nice to meet you! I'm Brie, your casual, somewhat insane, k-pop fan. I'm on here to make friends but that's hard. You can find me in the fandom rp forums, the show off your art forum, and occasionally other places. My PMs are forever open if you ever wanna talk.

Deleted user

@Prince_Taehyungie, it's nice to meet you! I just found out that you could talk on here! I'm always looking for new friends, so thanks!

Deleted user

@Stone_King_2931, thank you so much! I love making new friends!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Hi, Anna! Welcome to Notebook! I'm Ash, they/them, and am a crazy One Piece fan. I also like drawing and writing, and I'm the site's resident memer. If you have any questions about the site, I might know the answers, so you can ask me!

Deleted user

Hello there, Anna!! I'm Jaymee (she/her). I'm an anime addict who loves writing. Welcome to nb!

Deleted user

@JokerOfTheDeck, thanks! I've heard of Aime….though I'm still not sure what it is exactly….

@spacebluelily language

Anime is hand-drawn and computer animation originating from Japan.
Though many people call it a cartoon, it is not a cartoon.
Anime has more….mature topics than a cartoon does. Anime concentrates mostly on life issues or things tied closer to human emotion and has more violent and sexual themes (not all of them, but most of them do).

Deleted user

Anime is hand-drawn and computer animation originating from Japan.
Anime has more….mature topics than a cartoon does. Anime concentrates mostly on life issues or things tied closer to human emotion and has more violent and sexual themes (not all of them, but most of them do).

tbh, it's the way it's made that throws people off, I think.
If it weren't animated, it would be taken seriously

Deleted user

I mean, it's not always not taken seriously. And manga exists so, shrug

You right

Deleted user

I will attack people with no shame if they call anime a cartoon

@furetakunai ac_unit

Welcome! You can just call me what my username is or Minx. Or you could ask for my first name, but I'm likely to only give you that if I trust you. But I hope you enjoy your time here~!

Deleted user

Hi Queue! I'm Jaymee, or Jay (she/her). I'm an anime addict, with a hobby of writing poems and stories. Nice to meet you!