forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

@AloofFloof group

Hi, I'm Floof (she/her)! I joined about a week ago because I'm trying to rewrite an old novel of mine but have been having a severe case of writer's block for about 6 months. I thought it would help to organise my characters and world here, and while I haven't done much so far, it has helped and I'll be sure to add more to my pages over time. Otherwise, I'm a hobbyist artist and can probably be found most often in the art related forums. I love drawing my characters as much as I love to write them. :)) I'll see y'all around!

Deleted user

Heyoo, Floof! Welcome to notebook! I'm Jaymee! If you need any help with your writing don't be afraid to PM me, I'll try my best to assist you! :) Tbh, the majority on this site would be more than happy to help you get over your writers block. :D

@Nyappy

I'm nyappy, you can call me Nene or Renee if you like. I started my account on here so I can keep all of my ideas in one accessible place. I'm an aspiring comic artist, I've never made a comic before but I want to give it a shot once I get everything established. I've been drawing for many years, but I never really did anything with it and almost quit drawing all together. But now I'm back and more motivated then ever before! I have been developing my ocs for almost 10 years, and rp'ed for even longer. If anyone wants to take a peak at my characters, go ahead, you are welcome to it. I'll accept any and all critiques. Be warned, it is A LOT of writing, and all if it is still a work in progress. I hope to meet other great people here and find inspiration as well as (hopefully) inspiring others. ^-^/

@Nyappy

Also, if anyone wants me to peek at their ocs and worlds, I am more than happy to do so. I am very analytical, and pretty well versed is psychology as well. If anyone needs help writing or wants constructive critiques, I will gladly lend a hand the best I can!

@AloofFloof group

Thanks very much, @JokerOfTheDeck c:
I'm gradually starting to figure out how to overcome the block, but if I stall agian, I'll be sure to come to you.:))

@requiemisback language

hiii i'm kokomi!! my friend @Hina-Is-The-Emo-Detective showed me this site and i thought it was cool so now i'm here :D
anyway yeah, my name is kokomi but ya'll can call me koko!! i love danganronpa, jibaku shounen hanako-kun, your turn to die, and demon slayer! i actually love a lot of other animes and games but there's too many to list :<
i prefer she/her pronouns :3 anyway idk what else to add so yeah nice to meet you all!

@furetakunai ac_unit

Howdy! Nice to meet you all! I'm Minx, you can call me that or whatever my username is. My pronouns are xe/xir. And it's always nice to see another yttd fan around~

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Hey! It's nice to meet you! I'm Brie, and while I tend to change my aesthetic randomly, you can obviously tell it's me from what is used and how I write my bios. Aside from the obvious, I can be seen role playing fandoms such as Sanders Sides, Harry Potter, BNHA (one of my mains despite only watching a bit of the anime), and now Danganronpa, as it's a new interest. I'm not the most active (seeing as no one talks to me on here), but I like making friends and helping out when I can! I used to share art, but I gave up on that. Anyways, that's about it!

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Um, hi there everyone! My name is Jacks, my pronouns are she/her, and I like to consider myself an OG but that depends on your definition of it.

I've been here for about 3 years (started this account in middle school but didn't start actively using it until the summer before high school) and I am a fairly sadistic roleplayer that can roll with pretty much any punch you throw at me. I'm into anime, Sanders Sides, Harry Potter, and a bunch of other nerdy things.

If you ever see me online (which is almost always 😅), don't hesitate to say hi! I can be pretty awkward and I'm not the best with new people (or answering quickly, my responding habits are so out of wack) but I'll try my hardest to help out with anything I can!

Gahhhh this feels so weird to write, I feel so old on here and I'm just now writing an introduction?! Ah!!

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Hi, Jacks! As mentioned in my message above, I'm Brie! I see we have some common fandoms, and I'm always open to role plays with drama, plot twists, characters suffering, pure insanity of writing, and death. I'm a seemingly innocent person, but I can write some darker things when I want to. Anyways, I'm always open to be your friend (same goes to everyone here), and my messages are always open!

@requiemisback language

hi im Lei, i love writing and my friend told me about this website and i love it

hello lei! my name is fanta, but you can call me any nickname you'd like (i don't have an actual nickname atm so ye-). anyway, enjoy your stay here! <3

@furetakunai ac_unit

Welcome, Lei! You can call me whatever my user name is, it is a pleasure to meet you and I am glad you enjoy the site. If you ever want a writing partner or something, you have my permission to talk to me in DMs. I will not bite, I promise.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Welcome to the site, Lei! My name's Ash, they/them, and I'm generally just chaotic. I love One Piece(my username usually is something related to it, as it is now), and I write and draw, when I'm inspired to. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

@threesacult group

I've actually been here for several years now but just discovered this thread- I made this account back in middle school, completely forgot about it, and then came back to it once quarantine started, lol.
Anyways, hello everyone! The name's Ilias or Onnex (they/them and xe/xem). I'm an aspiring artist and void entity, and my goal is to make my own cartoon one day! I'm a huge fan of surreal horror, cryptids, eldritch abominations, all that jazz. I mostly use Notebook for my main project, Death and All His Friends, though I also just started working on a video game concept called Flipside, both of which you can find on my profile :) You can usually find me lurking in the Character forums.
Feel free to DM me if you have any questions or just want to say hello! I don't usually initiate conversations myself because I'm shy but I like talking to people and won't bite, I promise :) You can also find more info on me and other sites I'm on in the Carrd linked on my profile.

@Eli_ group

Um,,, Hi everyone! I'm Eli, and I just discovered this website when I was looking for good character development tools, so… Here I am! I'm 17 and I use he/him pronouns (if that even matters,,,). I like Danganronpa, Demon Slayer, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and Disney's Twisted Wonderland! I'm also a very awkward person, but I hope to make some friends here or something! I dunno what else to put here about myself, so… Yeah! That's basically it-

@furetakunai ac_unit

Welcome, Eli! My username is what you may call me, though my profile had alternative options. It is a pleasure to meet you, and I would be glad to be your friend should we become good acquaintances. Also if you would like a writing partner or something of the sort I would be happy to volunteer, you may contact me in DMs about such. See you around the site, perhaps, enjoy!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Hello, Eli! I'm Ash, they/them, I like writing(ofc), drawing, and One Piecesome might say I have a problem but seriously, I really recommend it! If there's anything you'd like to know about the site, just ask me, I might have an answer! I also enjoy torturing characters, if you have any creative ideas, please lemme know. Oh, I'm the resident speed-memer, as people put it. I can make memes pretty fast. Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it here!

@Pickles group

Hello. Welcome. I'm Pickles and I have a 63% win streak on words with friends but because I have no friends, I play by myself. That's currently the most interesting thing about me