forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

Deleted user

nice to meet you Zero! it's always cool to see new people/people come back on this site :)

Deleted user

nice to meet you Zero! it's always cool to see new people/people come back on this site :)

bro i decided to look at your profile and !!! i love the unwanteds omg it's what got me into reading and writing

Deleted user

i- oh my god really??? dude those books were awesome! it's been a while since i read them but the worldbuilding it did made me feel all warm and cozy lmao

@andromeda language

finally found this chat aaaaa

anyways ,, hello everyone !! my name's kei, but ya'll can also call me whatever nicknames ya'll see fit. i'm just a dork who spends her free time doin wacky shit. i'm a chaotic lesbian and i will NOT hesitate to make that a point- i use she/her pronouns and all that stuff btw. i'm really into anime, music, and video games and stuff- haha cliche interests go brrr- but yeah, the only other thing i can say abt myself is that i simply joined this site at my gf's request and i already love it here agahagssah

@ghosthugs__

heyyy fjord! i'm sol, ur local based disaster-core producer from hell. i use they/he/it pronouns and i love rav. see ya around!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Wazzup yo. Dom. Official site Dad. I now go to work so I’m not on as much but yeah I’ll try to help you out if you need it. For y’all wondering about me I’m the site worldbuilder extraordinaire. Classic lit is lit yo.

Deleted user

Zero is a super badass name, kudos to you. I love Nirvana and Conan Gray too, I prefer Cage the Elephant and anything Jack White (The Dead Weather, The Raconteurs, The White Stripes) but they're good too.

oh, thanks! it's because i had a really hard time figuring out my name so i just use zero cuz that's almost the same as having no name lmao
also!! i really like cage the elephant and the white stripes too. nice to meet you !!! :D

Deleted user

hey, uh, my name is Kraz (obviously not my real name) and I have a crippling addiction to playing the old school RPG games. I love them and they hold a very nostalgic place in my heart.
I'll probably be lurking here now and then, but as a working college kid I don't have much time for writing even though it is a huge passion of mine like most of us here.
so yeah, I hope I get to meet and talk with some of you lot, you all seem wonderful from what I've seen so far.

(and hello Zero, it's nice to meet you as well)

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oooooohhhhhh, burn!

Oh hush, child. Aging is a process both beautiful and inevitable. Does a tree wish to be a sapling? Does a toad wish to be a tadpole once more? Does a Pokémon wish it was three levels in the past? No. It calmly accepts its fate, and goes on. So is the way we all should follow.

@ravens

(oh jesus it's been a hot minute since i did this and im not super active anymore but i dont have anything else to do so i might as well reintroduce myself)
hello, i'm ravens, my pronouns are she/they, and im aro! i don't write as much as i draw nowadays sadly but please feel free to give me clout follow me on other social medias if you want as i'm more active there :)
• tumblr: xthreefaeriesx
• instagram/twitter: ceriselle_