forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

@spacebluelily language

Hi, Gray! I'm Wednesday, though I also go by Laffy. It's nice to meet you ^^
I use she/her pronouns and y'all most likely find me procrastinating on things. I love writing stories, either it be original or just a fanfic. Either way, I hope I'll see you around and I hope we can be friends :3

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

idk how to cross out my text but Greay is kinda cool actually

Quote stuff to find out how to do things.

Also hey I’m Dom. I’m a chill worldbuilder that takes his religion pretty seriously and is ~questioning~. Questioning what? Everything.

@faltering-through pets

welcome gray! it's nice to have you join the community!
I'm atlas and I don't talk very much but you'll see me in the forums now and then. hope to see you around :]

Deleted user

hey gray! welcome to notebook :)
i'm tam/zero (i think, i change my name a lot-) i'm not super active but i'll see you around!

Deleted user

Hi Gray! My name is Mango and welcome to Notebook.ai!
I prefer to use the pronouns He/Him and I absolutely love making new friends (since I don't have a lot T^T), I am constantly changing my username for who knows what reason. If you check my profile out you'll learn a little bit more about me. You might see me pop up in some roleplay or publics forums here and there, so if you ever want to become friends and talk, don't be afraid to say Hi cause I don't bite. Anyway, I hope you enjoy Notebook.ai as much as I do and see you around!😁

Deleted user

Hi, I am new and bad at introducing myself.

@CaseyJ group

Hi I am Jacen, my cousin told me about this site and I am excited to learn about it and start using it. I have been writing on my own for a few years and for the past year I have been working on a Novel. <3 The book is a murder mystery because that is one of my favorite genres. Anyway, can't wait to become friends with you guys and share my writing.

@requiemisback language

welcome to notebook, jacen!!
my name is salem (sal for short), i use she/they pronouns most of the time, and i have a soft spot for fictional anime men and wreaking havoc on anything i can get my tiny lil mitts on. if you ever need anything, feel free to dm me!!
hope you enjoy your stay here, amico!

@ghosthugs__

hi jacen! i'm solanine, but you can call me sol or vico. i use they/them pronouns but i'm also okay with it/its. i love rav, aesop rock, and experimental bullshit. if you want someone to guide you around, i'm your dumbass.
see ya around!

Deleted user

Hi I am Jacen, my cousin told me about this site and I am excited to learn about it and start using it. I have been writing on my own for a few years and for the past year I have been working on a Novel. <3 The book is a murder mystery because that is one of my favorite genres. Anyway, can't wait to become friends with you guys and share my writing.

See I told you that coming here was a good idea, and its going to be hard for people to even know we are cousins XD

@CaseyJ group

See I told you that coming here was a good idea, and its going to be hard for people to even know we are cousins XD

Good idea until everyone started harping on me for dating someon who was 21 even though we broke up. ;-;

Deleted user

Good idea until everyone started harping on me for dating someon who was 21 even though we broke up. ;-;

Yeah, that's one thing I forgot to tell you about, never mention your relationship with someone who isn't in your age range on public forum, I've done it before and it did not go well at all

@CaseyJ group

Yeah, that's one thing I forgot to tell you about, never mention your relationship with someone who isn't in your age range on public forum, I've done it before and it did not go well at all

Prolly could of used the advice in advance but oh well.

Deleted user

Well..I-….poivuchioiguvyubihuvyhb…I hate it when you make a good point😑

@CaseyJ group

Wdym I always make good points B)

Deleted user

Wdym I always make good points B)

nvm, let's go to our DM's so we don't blow up this forum

Deleted user

Hi Pride, my name is Mango and welcome to the magical world we all know and love, Notebook.ai! I hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of friends!

Deleted user

Oh yeah my pleasure, if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to drop by and DM me! I'm online like 98% of the time everyday so you might see me here and there but I mostly like to hide in my inbox

@Pride terrain

Welcome, Pride. I'm redwood. :)

Nice to meet you, redwood.

Oh yeah my pleasure, if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to drop by and DM me! I'm online like 98% of the time everyday so you might see me here and there but I mostly like to hide in my inbox

Very understandable. I may take you up on that offer eventually.

Deleted user

alright, my DM's are open 24/7 except for holiday's and when I'm spending time with family