forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

@LittleBear group

@Prince_Taehyungie That's a very specific question lol. If I was in your position, I would watch a movie with a lot of drama in it (either physical or emotional). My go to is Pacific Rim, and I will try and recreate a scene with the emotion I'm looking for and recreate it with my own characters and setting. Alternatively, Pinterest is a great place for prompts: just search for "angsty prompts" or "annoyed prompts"

@LittleBear group

@Prince_Taehyungie I could give what you write a quick once over/critique, but I don't really have the time to start another writing project - sorry! But I'll read it!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Hi! I'm Little Bear, I've actually been on here, I think since 2018 (?) but never introduced myself. I graduated from college this year and have been working on my book since 2017. I usually write when I'm supposed to be doing something else (namely studying.) I studied political science in school and will regularly nerd out about it. My goal is to introduce readers to the intricacies of different aspects of government and political thought without them even noticing it (mostly through character-driven plot.)

I post mainly on https://www.notebook.ai/forum/sharing-critiques/the-pravaci-court-leave-me-a-critique/page-9 where I have two lovely regular critiquers! But I know a lot about the military, counter-terrorism, all things gov't structure (obviously) and am more than happy to help if anyone needs any help!

Sup. That’s some cool stuff. (Based off what you said bc I didn’t click the link yet.) I have a work (two maybe) that have a political side. Addar is about government takeover by a utilitarian politician skilled in manipulation and some of the people affected by that. The other one just has a Lord class in the background that fake each other’s deaths as a pastime.

@IonizationEnergy

I've introduced myself before but that had my deadname in it so I'm re-introducing myself. I'm Kai or Io and I'm into cubing, sci-fi, pop punk, and obviously writing!

@requiemisback language

okay so,,, i might as well reintroduce myself in here since i've been gone for a looong time-
i was formerly @Fanta-Child but that name got outdated so i changed it to my new name
so ya'll can call me Amane or whatever, i don't really care
i now identify as a non-binary abrosexual, and i'm fine with any pronouns, but i mostly use she/they pronouns more often than not
i like danganronpa, jojo's bizarre adventure, friday night funkin', and rpgmaker horror games and stuff
so yeah that's me i guess, idk what else to add so that's pretty much it :v

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Hey, Amane! Nice to meet you! Also, I like Danganronpa, too, so nice to meet another fan. To sum myself up, I'm a crazy, over-dramatic teen girl who writes, enjoys k-pop and anime, and has zero social life outside of the internet.

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Hey, Amane! Nice to meet you! Also, I like Danganronpa, too, so nice to meet another fan. To sum myself up, I'm a crazy, over-dramatic teen girl who writes, enjoys k-pop and anime, and has zero social life outside of the internet.

@requiemisback language

nice to meet you too! it's nice to know that there's a fellow danganronpa fan here hdjejeje also i'm over-dramatic and crazy too lmao xd (and i, too, have zero social life outside the internet hhh-)

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

(I get jealous of my sister's actual social life, honestly. I love my online friends, but I do miss having real life ones to hang out and have sleepovers with.) I'm now very active on this site since my school unblocked it. I usually role play or chat with friends in private messages. I have one Danganronpa OC as well, and again, it's nice to find someone who also likes what I like.

Deleted user

Hello, so I’m new here. I’ve actually heard of this website before from my partner, but I’ve never made an account until now. I’ve been looking to get more organized in my work, so I hope that I can improve here on notebook.AI (I’ve taken a look at the site layout and it’s easy for me to use so far).

I use they/them pronouns, I would prefer that people not use any other pronouns when referring to me, but I won’t get mad if you make a mistake or forget. I’m a forgiving person.

I’m interested in mythology, philosophy, and history. Most of my writing centres around those topics, though I’ve never written any big stories yet, even if I’ve had some ideas in the works. I’m just not good at putting my thoughts into my words.
I don’t have any nicknames right now, so unless people want to make one for me, you’ll just have to call me Dziadyy.

@ghosthugs__

yoooooo hey jackie! i'm rei/solanine, your local rav enjoyer and slightly cool person. i use they/them pronouns and if u wanna call me something easier, u can call me sol!

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Hello! I am Satan, alias Jackie, I love to write, and if anyone has any stories or characters they would like me to critique then feel free to ask!

I will fully admit, I saw your name and had a small heart attack. It's weird to see other people with the same name as you!

@Pickles group

I'm really late, but hi new people. Pickles, they/them, I like true crime, thinking about reading and not actually doing it, and…not really pickles honestly. I'm also addicted to the dinosaur game and solitaire, and a different tv show every week lab rats is so good

Deleted user

I've been M.I.A. for a while so I guess it's time to reintroduce myself!

The name is Jaymee (normally go by Jay or James) I use she/her pronouns. I'm a major procrastinator who likes to start 20 things at once and never finish them, and that's why I have so many writing projects and characters started, but the majority aren't finished. I also like anime, swimming, reading, poetry, music, true crime or unsolved mystery podcasts, and archery.

Deleted user

holy shit it's been a hot minute since i've been on here, but hey! i'm zero and my pronouns are ey/he/it :)
i write a lot of poetry like the poser i am and listen to a lot of janis joplin, nirvana, and conan gray.

Deleted user

Heello, Zero!! I don't think I've ever met you. So, nice to meet you! :)

Deleted user

hi! i've definitely seen you around before, nice to meet you :D