forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

Deleted user

hi. i’m burgundy, brawn, whatever you want to call me. i go by any pronouns, i don’t really care. i enjoy writing and roleplaying. huge fan of monsters of all types. not very good at introducing myself so i’m gonna cut this short but i’ll say i’m pleased to be here.

@furetakunai ac_unit

Welcome, Brawner! You may call me by my username or other listed names on my profile. I am glad you are content with being here. If you wish for a writing partner, you may contact me in DMs if you so choose. The rest you need to know about me can be found on my profile page.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Hey, Eli. My friends say you’re cool. I’m Dom. Kinda cool dude. Worldbuilder extraordinaire. Tolkien is bomb. I’m the site dad. I have Not Cool opinions. And am willing to argue with the world unless I’m tired which I am more and more often bc I’m Old as you can see by my pfp.

Deleted user

hey brawn! i'm rei, ur local rav-obsessed dumbass. i use xe/they pronouns and will 100% talk ur ear off about aesop rock. i'm pretty lame but i think ur cool so heyyyy lmao

@cryptic-glitch

hello! you may remember me as ember-kun. I took a break because I was dealing with some stuff but now I'm back! i go by she/they pronouns and am very sarcastic. i guess that's all

Deleted user

i'm reintroducing myself so hey! i'm juniper, you can call me junie or cherry. my pronouns are he/him or ey/em and i'm not super active on the forums anymore, but i'll 100% respond to dms if you wanna chat. kind of a poet? i try. um and i really like all time low lmao

@threesacult group

Welcome to both of you! I’m Ilias, xe/they pronouns :) I’ve been on this site for a long time, so feel free to message me if you have questions about anything!

Deleted user

Welcome to both of you! I’m Ilias, xe/they pronouns :) I’ve been on this site for a long time, so feel free to message me if you have questions about anything!

could it be that i found a fellow xe/they comrade???
yay!!!

@threesacult group

could it be that i found a fellow xe/they comrade???
yay!!!

Hell yeah! Xe/they gang :D

@probablypolnareff language

henlo everyone !! i'm kuromi, but you guys can just call me kuro, ku, or whatever else you want to call me !!! :D
i go by xe/xem pronouns, and i make a lot of aesthetic edits if anyone's interested uvu
i also !! make comics sometimes !!! may upload them here if i feel good abt em
but fr, my bestie @Pannacotta-Fugo got me to hop onto this site soooo !! am here !!!!

@furetakunai ac_unit

Welcome! I'd love to see your comics sometime! You can call me whatever my username is, or in the case that it is something very long, you may call me any of the names listed on my profile. I like to write poetry, play videogames (like BBTAG and SSBU), read manga, and listen to music. If you ever need someone to talk to, bounce ideas off of, or just an overall writing partner, you have my permission to DM me. You can find more about me in my profile, or you can just ask me!

Enjoy the site!

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Hey, Ai! We are definitely happy to have you! You sound cool! I'm Notebook's really inactive k-pop fan (my school freaking blocked this…), and despite inactivity, like to find friends and participate in events and stuff! I also like anime! Oh, and you call me Brie or whatever idol I have an aesthetic of!

@redwood eco

This chat seems like an okay place to start. Hello, everyone, you can call me redwood or the names on my profile. I am just a casual writer, and a lazy one at that, so if there is a place called "Nowhere", that is definitely where my writing "career" is going. I was shown to this site by a friend of mine who says it has some great tools for writing. I spend most of my free time doing things I am not supposed to be doing, and all of the time I am supposed to be asleep regretting it. I hope I can become a good acquaintance with some of you here, or at the very least not an annoyance. Thanks for reading this.

Deleted user

hi redwood!! it's lovely to meet you, i hope you enjoy your stay here. i'm junie. feel free to dm me if you wanna talk<3

Deleted user

hi redwood!! it's lovely to meet you, i hope you enjoy your stay here. i'm junie. feel free to dm me if you wanna talk<3

Deleted user

Hello! I'm new here, queer, and ready to… uh what will rhyme here…. here rhymes, good enough. I'm 15, I like robots, and I'm autistic and bipolar so let me know if I'm ever ruining the funky good vibes because sometimes I have Bad Brain and do that.

@threesacult group

Welcome @verdant-crow! I’m Ilias, xe/they pronouns :) don’t hesitate to ask me if you have any questions or just want to say hello! We’re happy to have you here ^^

Deleted user

Hi Ilias! Xe pronouns are awesome and you should be proud you use them.

@threesacult group

Hi Ilias! Xe pronouns are awesome and you should be proud you use them.

Thanks so much! I've only just figured out I like using them and I've gotten a variety of reactions, so I appreciate that :D