forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

@spacebluelily language

I do believe that I have introduced myself, but I'm not quite sure. Either way, it doesn't hurt to introduce myself again.

I go by many names, but the one I'm currently using is Wednesday. Feel free to call me Wed, though. I joined Notebook almost a year ago. I'm Hispanic, a theatre student, and I love musicals. Mostly Hamilton and Heathers. I'm a fanfiction writer and a normal writer. I like both cats and dogs, but I'm mostly a dog person. During my short life, I've had two pets. One was a turtle, who disappeared during the night. The other was a dog who ran away and up to this day, I haven't seen him.

I'm terribly afraid of spiders. I also roleplay. Probably way too much than I should. I'm in way too many fandoms, and honestly, I've lost track of all of them. But I don't really care. As long as I'm happy, that's all that matters. I also speak two languages. English and Spanish. I'm currently trying to learn French. Not exactly sure what else to put here, but when I do think of more things, I might edit this post.

It's nice to meet all of you wonderful people, and I hope I can be friends with you all. If not, then that's cool too. :)

@missjemimagrace

Hello everyone! I'm Jem and I love reading just about anything but mostly fantasy books and getting lost within the worlds that have been created, I have been attempting creative writing for as long I can remember I have been looking for inspiration for a while and one day during a modern history class it hit me and I already kinda knew about Notebook so decided to join. I kind of have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to writing but I'm looking forward to learning and hopefully one day I would love to publish a book as it is something I have always dreamed of doing.
Anyway I can't wait to meet some of you guys and if you wanna be friends that would be cool too!

Deleted user

I haven't done this properly.
My name is John Newsom. I am AMAB, and abrosexual. I want to write a book series so I can have a fandom. It seems selfish, I know.

Deleted user

Nice to officially meet you, John! I’m Aurora! I too am working on a series in hopes that it’ll someday make it onto the same shelf as all those amazing fantasy writers…or at least the same library.
So, I guess I’m also a selfish writer :D

Deleted user

Nice to officially meet you too, Aurora! You have a nice name! -is here with John, which can mean toliet-

@JustAnotherFangirl group

Hi guys, mind if I join you? You can call me Leona, with she/her pronouns. I'm a straight girl with waaaaay too big dreams, goals, and fears. I want to be a professional actor/writer/dolphin trainer (yes it's weird but whatever) I've been born and raised here in the US. I'm 14 years old, already sick of school, and obsessed with all things reading, writing, and totally-NOT-death. My favorite book is Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugogh and I will leave now before this post gets too long. Goodbye.