forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

Deleted user

i've been debating whether or not to formally introduce myself because im not always going to be on here, but here i am now so hi
im not exactly new here. i was briefly on two years ago then deleted my account but i've decided to come back since i want to polish up on my writing skills. it's been a while.
anyways
im day or dev
whatever you want to call me i dont really mind
im your local angry punk with family issues that now lives alone because of some dumbass decisions. im eighteen and yes, i am in fact a male.

Deleted user

Hey, call me Leo. I love Eminem and Edgar Allan Poe. If you have any theories or paranormal stories, tell me. Any pronouns, queer (bisexual with a huge preference for girls.) Proud Wiccan. Resident goth. Will probably yell at you.

Deleted user

Hey Dev! Welcome to nb!! Im Jaymee a.k.a. Jay (she/her). I love writing, hoodies, video games, and swimming. It's very nice to meet you!! :D

Deleted user

Hi! I'm Dino! I'm 15 years old, I use it/it's pronouns, and I'm very fond of Terry Pratchett and making music! I hope I can make friends on here!

Deleted user

hey guys, it nice to meet you all- well, except the person who deleted their account, idk who they were, but hello anyways
thanks for welcoming me, it seems better than the last time i was on, so im happy to start anew

@Sterling_Silver

Hello world. I've been around on Notebook for almost a year now, but mostly inactive and just drifting/stalking. I've only talked to a few users but they've been so kind so I thought I'd say hi.

Deleted user

Hey there, welcome to Notebook. I'm Jaymee and I'm here if you have any questions. It's nice to meet you. :)

Deleted user

Hey, call me Leo. I love Eminem and Edgar Allan Poe. If you have any theories or paranormal stories, tell me. Any pronouns, queer (bisexual with a huge preference for girls.) Proud Wiccan. Resident goth. Will probably yell at you.

Deleted user

Hey, I’m Centipede. He/they, 15 years old, I write. Feel free to hit me up to chat about writing stuff, I’m always open to make new friends!

Deleted user

Nice to meet y’all! I’m Aurora, a world-building fanatic and a future best selling author…hopefully :D