forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

@lavender_ladybug group

Hello, Ladybeetle here! I’ve been on the roleplaying forums for a little over a year now, but with the new update I thought it’d be nice to finally make my introduction in the General Chat to meet some new people :) I’m chill with either going by my username or Leslie (she/her). Big fan of musicals, historical fiction, ladybugs, succulents, and world building

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Hello, I went by 10 usernames on this website at this point because I'm so indecisive, but you can call me Brooklyn. I started on this website 2 years ago when I was 11 years old so now I'm 13 which is just about 2 years dumber. I know I'm pretty young for the age demographic on this website, but I'm really looking forward to learning new things and bettering myself as a writer. I also made the Black Lives Matter Thread because as I always say, it's always important to educate people on what's happening today.
I like art, though I'm not sure that I'm really good at it. I watch Buzzfeed Unsolved and I'm down to talk about True Crime anytime! I also play the piano, the flute, and currently learning the ukulele. I've watched so many movies and shows that I'm not sure that I can list all of them here, but talk to me about Marvel anytime. Currently, I'm "re-learning" Vietnamese, I guess because I use to know a lot when I was little, but then I forgot. Usually, I spend my time watching youtube, baking, and occasionally playing some basketball. My goal right now is to become the Jack of All Trades and I'm trying to learn something new every day! However, I barely get any sleep and procrastinate 24/7. I also try my best to make people smile and happy so if you need a laugh, DM me and I'll try my best.

@Pickles group

Wait Brooklyn I don't know how I missed that you play flute and like true crime

Hi I'm Pickles, I like cats and true crime, and I play flute. And I seem very uncreative now which is a little true, but that's just most of my introduction lmao

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Hi! I'm Ash, they/them, I like One Piece, Thomas Sanders, Animal Crossing, art, and true crime.
I'm kind of an idiot lmao but hey, I like to consider myself a fun idiot sometimes
Also I like worldbuilding ofc, you can check out any of my characters anytime!

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Hi I'm Pickles, I like cats and true crime, and I play flute. And I seem very uncreative now which is a little true, but that's just most of my introduction lmao

Lol that's ok, I played flute for my state and I LOVE TRUE CRIME.

@Pickles group

Lol that's ok, I played flute for my state and I LOVE TRUE CRIME.

Thoughts on podcasts?

@StarkSpangledMayflower

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I mainly go by Stark but recently started going by May. I enjoy talking about books, action movies, good omens, The Umbrella Academy, and painting. Send me a Dm if you ever want to Rp or chat

@lavender_ladybug group

Nice to meet you all :D

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I mainly go by Stark but recently started going by May. I enjoy talking about books, action movies, good omens, The Umbrella Academy, and painting. Send me a Dm if you ever want to Rp or chat

Thanks! Oo I just finished the first season The Umbrella Academy on Netflix, I’m really excited for the second one

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

I've been around for a little while, but I think I should probably introduce myself here again.
Hi, I'm Mar. I enjoy listening to music– in fact, while I'm writing this, I am listening to The Lightning Theif musical for the hundredth time today. Reading is one of my favorite things to do, along with writing (read: thinking about writing while staring at a document I haven't edited in an hour). I have a lot of favorite TV shows, but I'm not going to bore anyone with the list unless anyone's curious. So… yeah! :)

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Hello, I went by 10 usernames on this website at this point because I'm so indecisive, but you can call me Brooklyn. I started on this website 2 years ago when I was 11 years old so now I'm 13 which is just about 2 years dumber. I know I'm pretty young for the age demographic on this website, but I'm really looking forward to learning new things and bettering myself as a writer. I also made the Black Lives Matter Thread because as I always say, it's always important to educate people on what's happening today.
I like art, though I'm not sure that I'm really good at it. I watch Buzzfeed Unsolved and I'm down to talk about True Crime anytime! I also play the piano, the flute, and currently learning the ukulele. I've watched so many movies and shows that I'm not sure that I can list all of them here, but talk to me about Marvel anytime. Currently, I'm "re-learning" Vietnamese, I guess because I use to know a lot when I was little, but then I forgot. Usually, I spend my time watching youtube, baking, and occasionally playing some basketball. My goal right now is to become the Jack of All Trades and I'm trying to learn something new every day! However, I barely get any sleep and procrastinate 24/7. I also try my best to make people smile and happy so if you need a laugh, DM me and I'll try my best.

Deleted user

Hello, Ladybeetle here! I’ve been on the roleplaying forums for a little over a year now, but with the new update I thought it’d be nice to finally make my introduction in the General Chat to meet some new people :) I’m chill with either going by my username or Leslie (she/her). Big fan of musicals, historical fiction, ladybugs, succulents, and world building

Hello, Leslie! Welcome to the general chat section of nb! I'm Jaymee, but you can call me Jay (she/her). I like Cavetown, swimming, Stranger Things, The Office, writing, and photography. There's some other things in my profile that you can read, but its not all that interesting.

Deleted user

Hello, my name is Jake, most of you know me already but I feel like since I'm bettering myself, Introductions are KEY.
But anyways I'm still not sure whether or not I'm into just girls or guys or what ever.
I am a big fan of anime, Disney, drawing, painting, (practically anything dealing with art).
I am trans, girl - to - boy.
Uhm, I love most music, mainly things like Linkin Park, TOP, Panic! At The Disco, Melanie Martinez, Billie Eillish, Halsey and many many more.