forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

@StarkSpangledMayflower

Well Hey Jake! Mainly known as Stark on here, I recently started to go by May. I love painting, and disney same as you and love Melanie Martinez's music! Nice to meet you!

Deleted user

Howdy y’all, I’m new on Notebook.ai and decided I’d introduce myself!
Y’all can call me Aurora, or anything y’all want.
Um, I love things from the past including history, oldie music, (mostly classic country,) and books. Drawing, music, and photography our my major hobbies. The top of my bucket list is to try and travel all about the world, Ireland, New Zeland, and England our on the top.

Well, I guess I just dumped a bunch irrelevant stuff on y'all, I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am. ;)

Deleted user

Hello, Jake and Aurora! I'm Jaymee, but you can call me Jay (she/her). I like music, Hamilton, archery, photography, and writing. Nice to meet you both!

Deleted user

Thank you jay! Nice to meet you too! :D
That's awesome you do archery! Where you self-taught?

@The-Magician group

Good to see you again Jake, and lovely to meet you Aurora!
I’m Lee, just your local British tea drinker doing what I do best.
It’s wonderful to have you here! If you have any questions or just want to chat about anything, my DMs are always open.
Welcome to Notebook! :)

Deleted user

Thank you jay! Nice to meet you too! :D
That's awesome you do archery! Where you self-taught?

Yeah! I mean I don't take lessons or anything, I more or less just shoot my bow in my backyard. I watched a few YouTube videos and I was just like, "Yup. I'm gonna do that." I'm not good at it, but it's a great stress-reliever.

Nice to meet you too .Hamilton is awesome!!

Yes. Yes it is lol.

@kingnocedas group

yo i'm tee! my brain is just so full of ocs and ideas and lore, so i thought of putting one of those ideas here!! i found this through tumblr and it's so helpful for fleshing out my characters and giving them proper backgrounds :)

Deleted user

Hey, Tee! Welcome to nb! I am Jaymee, I normally go by Jay (she/her). I'm into writing, The Office, drawing, movies, and murder mystery books. It's nice to meet ya!

@StarkSpangledMayflower

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I mainly go by Stark but recently started going by May. I enjoy talking about books, action movies, good omens, The Umbrella Academy, and painting. Send me a Dm if you ever want to Rp or chat

@polkadots11

Hi I'm Maya, I'm a 17 year old (aspiring) writer and I love anything Fantasy or YA. I'm really excited to find this website, I think it'll be a great writing resource! Some of my other interests include bandom, music in general, drawing (I'm an amateur though), and my guilty pleasure book series is Twilight which you can probably tell by looking at my characters, lmao. Glad to be here and I hope to get to know some of you, if you'll have me!

Deleted user

Hello, Maya! Welcome to nb! I'm Jaymee, but you can call me Jay (she/her). I like Cavetown, swimming, Stranger Things, The Office, writing, and photography. There are some other things in my profile that you can read, but its not all that interesting. Nice to meet you!

@polkadots11

Hello, Maya! Welcome to nb! I'm Jaymee, but you can call me Jay (she/her). I like Cavetown, swimming, Stranger Things, The Office, writing, and photography. There are some other things in my profile that you can read, but its not all that interesting. Nice to meet you!

Hi Jay! I also love The Office and writing! I actually just finished watching it last month!

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Hello, I went by 10 usernames on this website at this point because I'm so indecisive, but you can call me Brooklyn. I started on this website 2 years ago when I was 11 years old so now I'm 13 which is just about 2 years dumber. I know I'm pretty young for the age demographic on this website, but I'm really looking forward to learning new things and bettering myself as a writer. I also made the Black Lives Matter Thread because as I always say, it's always important to educate people on what's happening today.
I like art, though I'm not sure that I'm really good at it. I watch Buzzfeed Unsolved and I'm down to talk about True Crime anytime! I also play the piano, the flute, and currently learning the ukulele. I've watched so many movies and shows that I'm not sure that I can list all of them here, but talk to me about Marvel anytime. Currently, I'm "re-learning" Vietnamese, I guess because I use to know a lot when I was little, but then I forgot. Usually, I spend my time watching youtube, baking, and occasionally playing some basketball. My goal right now is to become the Jack of All Trades and I'm trying to learn something new every day! However, I barely get any sleep and procrastinate 24/7. I also try my best to make people smile and happy so if you need a laugh, DM me and I'll try my best.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Hi! I'm Ash, they/them, I like One Piece, Thomas Sanders, Animal Crossing, art, and true crime.
I'm kind of an idiot lmao but hey, I like to consider myself a fun idiot sometimes
Also I like worldbuilding ofc, you can check out any of my characters anytime!
Nice to see another Maya around here though, it's the only acceptable spelling

@RainClouds_Itachi_

i'm not new but i figure i should reintroduce myself as it's been,,,, quite awhile since i've been on-
i'll be surprised if people even remember me XD

heyo !! i'm rainy/rayne/tori/broken/itachi or literally whatever name you'd rather call me i ain't picky :')
just use whatever pronouns you want for me, change what you wanna call me depending on the day if ya want, i don't mind ^^
i like friendship but i have a bad habit of disappearing at times as you can tell
'nd if that happens i can always tell ya other places i'll be if ya want :)

you can talk to me about anime or about the universe and existence, i like talking about those things !!
uhhhh, that's all i can think of at the moment-

but yes hi again, i'm still alive, and i'll hopefully be back for a long time now XD

@saor_illust school

rAYNE
YOURE BACK LJKDFLJKDSF

AHHHHH
I MISSED YOU FREN!!!!

(okay i couldn't help myself my fren was bacc i just had to say something before i go disappear again for awhile)