forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

@Reblod flag

I never did this even though I joined ages ago. I've hesitantly decided to return after leaving for a while due to the benefits of a writing forum.

So…hello I'm Reblod. You can also call me Ran for short although, I find people also shorten it to Reb. I'd prefer they/them if I don't know you very well but I go by all pronouns. I have a very short social battery so responses tend to take a while or sometimes I won't feel the need to reply at all.
Don't be afraid to approach me for a chat about worldbuilding or writing though. I'm always down to have a discussion about that.

It's nice to be back I guess

@TheHufflepuffThatWatchesAnime

I dont think I've ever done this before, but I was gone for so long, I might as well introduce myself again.

Hello fellow Nb users. I'm Hufflepuff, Huffle, HuffPuff, Puff (although I remember a user named PuffPoff or something similar…so Puff might be off limits. I ain't no name stealer.), or whatever else ya wanna call me! I used to be super active a few years ago, but I got real busy and stopped logging in. But aye, I'm back. Yall probably dont remember me, and that's chill. Now I can restart (in case I pissed anyone off on accident…) But hey, it's nice to meet chu!

@TheHufflepuffThatWatchesAnime

Hello, nice to meet you, Izzy! notices the profile picture. I love your pfp!! That is one of my biggest ships currently!
I'm learning Japenese too! I sound awful tho. My american accent makes me sound ridiculous :<

Deleted user

Hi Hufflepuff. I'm Jaymee, but you can call me Jay (she/her). I'm an introvert but hella outgoing if you bring up any of my fandoms which include most anime, Percy Jackson, Stranger Things, and probably some other fandom I forget. I am an insomniac with a few living brain cells that can barely function.

It's nice to meet ya.

Deleted user

Aww, thank you!! Yas. I need someone to fangirl with.

@ccb group

maybe it's time to formally introduce myself lol. i'm charlotte, i'm 20 years old and a university student double majoring in english and film. this summer i'm doing school-sponsored research on the new queer cinema movement, but when i'm not reading theory (and archived geocities sites about velvet goldmine) for hours on end, i'm working on my ocs and my story! my favorite things and people include christian bale, fiona apple, community, comedy in general, bollywood movies, writing (which, duh that's why i'm here), and… idk my interests are all over the place! i'm an aquarius sun, pisces rising, sagittarius moon, an entp, and an all-around goof. i'm a busy gal so i can't promise i'll always reply promptly but reach out to me if you ever want to talk! :)

@Pickles group

it's been a little while since I responded
Hi I'm Pickles, some call me Lizzie, but call me what you want. I like cats, chocolate, and true crime. I don't read enough, oops. I play flute
Uhh
I'm aroace and angry. My taste in musicals is super basic and I'm proud of it

@ccb group

hi pickles! i am also a big fan of cats. i have a black cat named edy (or edith if she's being rude) and a striped cat named ivy!

@Pickles group

It's my life goal to have more than one cat. I have a black and white one named Callie and she's a demon but I love her

Deleted user

Hi, I’m Sovi! I’m a 19 year old Albanian living in Albania! I like to study different types of older things like clothing, culture, all types of history and stuff. I like to learn from all sorts of people.
I have interests in writing, reading, art (even though I cannot draw even if my life depended on it D:) debating certain topics, history, painting, architecture.
He/him pronouns for me!
I’m always open to talk!

Deleted user

welcome dude, my name's atlas and it's also been a hot second since i last responded to any introductions. you probably won't see me around that often since i am at the end of the line with notebook, but it's nice to meet you nonetheless.
as much as i like to make myself seem tough and indifferent i actually like pretty childish stuff. take stickers, and useless toys, trinkets i find on the side of street, candy, and cartoons. i'm not that hard to impress and i can get overly excited about certain things sometimes, especially if i feel like we've hit it off well. though, i've been told that i give off an unapproachable demeanor at first, but don't let that ward you off- it's most likely my constant state of melancholia.
there are some more stuff listed in my bio if you want to read that, it's not that interesting, but i guess it's something.
anyways, glad to have ya on board, i hope you end up liking it here.

@The-Magician group

Welcome to Notebook!
It’s a pleasure to have you here.
My name is Lee.
I’m just your local Brit doing the opposite of what a stereotypical Brit does, though I make an exception for the tea.
I overthink too much, I have a very different view of the world compared to most people, and I believe that stars are more than just burning balls of gas.
We share very much the same interests and would love to talk to you about your interests!
If you ever have any questions or ought else you’d like to talk about, my DMs are always open!
I look forward to getting to know you!

@saor_illust school

i… guess they deleted their account for whatever reason????
but in any case

welcome-

hey, i'm izzy-
dom calls me "the cute one"
i like cats. a lot.
play violin.
study japanese.
that's about it, i think

Deleted user

I am new to the site. Here is what you need to know.

Im not such a good writer and I am working on something. I've "RP'd" before but never with templates. Just call me Lost. I am a 14-year-old boy. Probably one of the youngest in this site.