forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

Deleted user

Thank you, Atlas. It's nice to meet you too. Funny enough, I didn't immediately think of the map thingy. I thought of the Greek legend of Atlas, the one who holds the earth/sky upon his shoulders.

oh ho HO i suddenly feel very nice bc of that comment
not that it meant anything, but people usually think of the bundle of maps, it's nice to hear something different
anywho, i hope you like it here my duder

Deleted user

Hi Pickles, nice username. It looks like we'll get along at least 50% of the time, since I also like cats and enjoy true crime.

Hello Lee, it's nice to meet you. Tea is worth being every exception. I'm excited to get to know you, as well as everyone else here. This seems like a very welcoming place.

@Pickles group

Thank you, Atlas. It's nice to meet you too. Funny enough, I didn't immediately think of the map thingy. I thought of the Greek legend of Atlas, the one who holds the earth/sky upon his shoulders.

not that it meant anything, but people usually think of the bundle of maps, it's nice to hear something different

Wait we were supposed to think of the maps?

Deleted user

Here is what you need to know.

Im not such a good writer and I am working on something. I've "RP'd" before but never with templates. Just call me Lost. I am a 14-year-old boy. Probably one of the youngest in this site. And just call me Lost!

Deleted user

I'm glad my comment caused something good.
I know it's a bit early to say this, but I do have a feeling that I'll like it here.
I've also never been called a "duder" before, and I physically felt my heart make ":D" that face, so thank you for that.

Deleted user

Here is what you need to know.

Im not such a good writer and I am working on something. I've "RP'd" before but never with templates. Just call me Lost. I am a 14-year-old boy. Probably one of the youngest in this site. And just call me Lost!

Nice to know. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lost. Indeed, that does seem quite young, but good on you for getting into writing so young. Just keep writing and reading, and I guarantee you'll keep improving.

Deleted user

Wait we were supposed to think of the maps?

0:<
another one-
well, i mean, most of the people i come across tend to tease me cause of my name and it's bc more often than not they think of the maps

Deleted user

I know it's a bit early to say this, but I do have a feeling that I'll like it here.
I've also never been called a "duder" before, and I physically felt my heart make ":D" that face, so thank you for that.

yeah, im pretty easy to amuse lol
ahaha everyone here's pretty chill so i wouldn't be surprised if you did
that last line really cracked me up though lmao, i think i really like you a lot
and it's a no problemo ~ it's just the way a i talk- i say a lotta things considered "weird"

Deleted user

yeah, im pretty easy to amuse lol
ahaha everyone here's pretty chill so i wouldn't be surprised if you did
that last line really cracked me up though lmao, i think i really like you a lot
and it's a no problemo ~ it's just the way a i talk- i say a lotta things considered "weird"

I feel that.
I'm glad that the first impression I got from here is correct and not just me desperately projecting my hopes.
I think I like you too. You're really cool, chill, and generally give off the vibe of being an awesome person. I'd like to get to know you more if that's alright.
Well, sometimes the weirdest things are the best things, after all.

Deleted user

you seem hella mature and the folks here really dig that- we can be a bit rowdy sometimes but i ten billion percent put my trust in them

barking spiders dude, the feeling is mutual, i hope i see you around a lot more ! and thanks, i appreciate your kind words <3
but yeah, that's true too-

Deleted user

Welcome, Leander! I'm Jaymee, but you can call me Jay (she/her). I like to write a lot and occasionally draw. I am an insomniac with a few living brain cells that can barely function.

It's nice to meet ya.

Deleted user

Hi- I thought I might put in an actual introduction here? I’ve been on the forums for a few days, I haven’t really interacted much aside from a rp I created. Some of you guys already know me for a reason I’m not going to disclose right now (if you know you know >_<)
So I’m Dystopian, some of the nicknames/alternate names I go by are

• Redd
  • Gamten

..i actually don’t have that many alternate names. i guess i should grab some more some how?
Even though it goes against my name (and my favourite genre, actually) my main project right now is like a mystery low-fantasy sort of world. It’s got beastmen, humans, machines, shapeshifters, necromancers, all of that cool stuff in a modern world. I do have other projects that are dystopian, they’re just not my main focus right now 😅

English is not my first language, so if I ever get anything wrong, please be patient with me. And if I do anything wrong on the forums, please do not be afraid to let me know either and I’ll correct myself.
My other interests include film, astronomy, oneirology. I hope to direct some films when I have the resources and training to do so. I also have interests in video games, I usually like open worlds but I also like platformers.

Looking forwards to interacting more on the forums! (It’ll be interesting to me I guess since i have been on Internet forums before but I never really interacted that much only because no one ever bothered reaching out to me, but this time was most definitely different!)

@StarkSpangledMayflower

Hey Redd!! I too love astronomy, hit me up in the PMs if you ever want to talk about it more! Other than that, I'm Stark!! I like to meet new people and talk about legit anything, welcome!

Deleted user

Welcome to Nb, Dystopian! I'm Jaymee or Jay (she/her). I'm an insomniac that has an addiction to anime and writing. It's nice to meet you!

Deleted user

@PsychedelicMind Thank you! Glad to know that this is a great place with even greater individuals. Barking spiders indeed.

@JokerOfTheDeck Nice to meet you too, Jay. I would offer you a few of my brain cells to borrow, but I don't know how well they would transfer over the internet.

@DystopianState Hello, Gamten! I'm glad to see you've appeared on the forums too. I look forward to getting to know you and your world.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Hey, Dystopian/Gamten! Glad to meet you! Nice to see another film person! I set up a chat in the Movie section if you want to talk about a good movie or cinematography or directing or whatever.

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

I know that I already made a thread about this, but I don't think I've introduced myself on this thread. It's been 2 years anyway, lets give it a shot!

Hello, I went by 10 usernames on this website at this point because I'm so indecisive, but you can call me Brooklyn. I started on this website 2 years ago when I was 11 years old so now I'm 13 which is just about 2 years dumber. I know I'm pretty young for the age demographic on this website, but I'm really looking forward to learning new things and bettering myself as a writer. I also made the Black Lives Matter Thread because as I always say, it's always important to educate people on what's happening today.
I like art, though I'm not sure that I'm really good at it. I watch Buzzfeed Unsolved and I'm down to talk about True Crime anytime! I also play the piano, the flute, and currently learning the ukulele. I've watched so many movies and shows that I'm not sure that I can list all of them here, but talk to me about Marvel anytime. Currently, I'm "re-learning" Vietnamese, I guess because I use to know a lot when I was little, but then I forgot. Usually, I spend my time watching youtube, baking, and occasionally playing some basketball. My goal right now is to become the Jack of All Trades and I'm trying to learn something new every day! However, I barely get any sleep and procrastinate 24/7. I also try my best to make people smile and happy so if you need a laugh, DM me and I'll try my best.

Anyway, as I said in my other thread, I really look forward to meeting everyone, you guys seem like really chill people!

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

@Althalosian-the_Rambly_Flowery_Wordy_Boi
Lol, thank you, I know that I made a bad impression with my latest thread, but I'm hoping to see you around so that we can know each other better.

@Celestial-Burst
It's a pleasure to meet you! I also hope to see you around, and I love your name, I think it sounds pretty!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

@Althalosian-the_Rambly_Flowery_Wordy_Boi
Lol, thank you, I know that I made a bad impression with my latest thread, but I'm hoping to see you around so that we can know each other better.

What thread? But cool. If you can get me talking about Althalos I can ramble for days because I love it.

@StarkSpangledMayflower

I got curious about what Althalos was so I googled it but cam up with warhammer stuff, then I googled Althlosian and pics of many Notebook people came on google images

Just thought I should let yall know