Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

Deleted user

MY BBY IS BACK
WELCOME BACK ITACHI I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND MISSED YOU SO MUCH
<3 <3 <3

@4lagoon4 group

(I think I finally have the strength to do this..!)
Hello everyone!(^v^)v My name’s Bluelagoon, but you can call me Shy since I’m reluctant to talk to anyone on this site.😂 I’ve been on Notebook for about a year now so I’m not technically new. But I figured it would be nice to finally introduce myself! (^。^")

Deleted user

Hi, Bluelagoon! I'm Jaymee, but you can call me Jay (she/her). I'm an insomniac who loves writing, reading, music, and swimming. It's very nice to meet you.

Deleted user

Of course! It's always fun to meet new people when my anxiety isnt spiking lol.

Deleted user

Well I'm glad you did! You seem like a really cool person! :D

Deleted user

Aww, thank you very much! It warms my heart to knowing there are so many kind users on Notebookヽ(;v;)ノ♡

Yes! Notebook has been a great and welcoming place to be. I enjoy it a lot.

@Ewen_the_Eccentric

@Althalosian-the_Rambly_Flowery_Wordy_Boi

Tolkien is awesome! He has intense world-building skills. Also, I'm a Christian, too!! Except maybe more of the not-so-Traditional variety. Depending on what you define traditional as I guess. Nice to meet you!! Fantasy is great, so you'll have to tell me about your fantasy world sometime.

@Pickles group

I am the resident father figure. I love Tolkien and am more than willing to speak of my fantasy world for hours at a time. Also a Christian as you already know, of the more Traditional variety.

You're not that traditional

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

@Althalosian-the_Rambly_Flowery_Wordy_Boi

Tolkien is awesome! He has intense world-building skills. Also, I'm a Christian, too!! Except maybe more of the not-so-Traditional variety. Depending on what you define traditional as I guess. Nice to meet you!! Fantasy is great, so you'll have to tell me about your fantasy world sometime.

He is the closest I have to an idol Lol. What I mean by Traditional is close to the original church. I'm not there. But I want to be. Pretty much I try to go with only doctrine and teachings put out before the Great Schism in 1054.
I have so much and not enough. I am building complex cultures (and changes based on time) but haven't settled on the MC's name.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I am the resident father figure. I love Tolkien and am more than willing to speak of my fantasy world for hours at a time. Also a Christian as you already know, of the more Traditional variety.

You're not that traditional

Oh really? Explain.

@Ewen_the_Eccentric

He is the closest I have to an idol Lol. What I mean by Traditional is close to the original church. I'm not there. But I want to be. Pretty much I try to go with only doctrine and teachings put out before the Great Schism in 1054.

Coolio!

I have so much and not enough. I am building complex cultures (and changes based on time) but haven't settled on the MC's name.

Dude that's a big mood. I relate to this 10000000%

Deleted user

hey
So I'm definitely not new, but I 'left' in June (?)
On Saturday night my dad died and for the time being I've come back
You nerds mean a lot to me so I knew you'd be great for a bit of extra support
this was the thing I'd always tell the new people, but I've changed a bit, so here's an up to date introduction:

Hey, call me Leo, L, Lee or Mimi I guess. I love Eminem and Edgar Allan Poe. If you have any theories or paranormal stories, tell meeeee. Any pronouns, queer (bisexual with a huge preference for girls.) Proud Wiccan. Resident goth. Will probably yell at you.