forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

Deleted user

world-building fanatic

Yes. Greetings, friend. Tell me more.

My whole life I’ve always just been interested in making different worlds, their laws, economies, governments, their histories and languages (which are my favorites). I wrote short stories set in my worlds, drew hundreds of maps, timelines, their different magical systems if they had any. All of them I just made for fun, it always made me nervous when I thought of making them for other people to read :D

Deleted user

The most developed worlds are, Qilina, Heim, Spíla, Zilporiah, and the most recent Nýr

Deleted user

Yeah, I read your forum about Athalos, It was really interesting! Opened my eyes on somethings I should dive deeper into and create more details.

Deleted user

That would be nice! This is my first time making tribal groups, and it has been really helpful!

Deleted user

That’s gonna be difficult explaining them in nice coherent sentences, and not diving into unwanted info….here goes nothing.

Ok, first, in the world of Nýr, there are two important land formes, Thirignam, and the island of Agro. On Agro, 12 tribes were formed, located in the Southeastern, Southwestern, Northeastern, and Northwestern regions. The inhabitants of Agro, are Vatns, creatures that live on land but the gills on their necks make it possible for them to breathe underwater. 11 of the tribes have Cheifs whose jobes were to uphold the law of that tribe. However, if a Vatn was “seen” doing magic, or if there were rebellions, then the Leigh (the ruler of Agro) would get involved.

Sorry if it’s really confusing, but it’s a huge work in progress being only 2 months old, if nothing makes sense just say so and I’ll try explaining things better :D

Deleted user

I would like to get the major stuff done so I could write the rough draft come NaNoWriMo, but I don't think I'll make it XD
So, you into worldbuilding too?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Man aren’t you good at this thing. It takes me forever to get stuff written down.
Well you’ve seen my thread. The answer is hella. I’d say I’m Narnia in terms of how well I have it. Middle Earth would be the highest level ofc but I’m never getting there.

Deleted user

Of what I’ve read your world-building looks really thought out. Please add more onto your forum!
I’ve dreamt of getting to Tolkiens level!! But that’s all we mortals can do….dream.

Deleted user

i'm late, but hi! i'm milo and i'm never on. sort of a poet, but i'm not that good. nice to meet y'all.

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Hey! I'm late too, but hey, everyone! I'm Brie! I'm commonly referred to as "Suga" in the forums from a previous account aesthetic, and in some older forums that I'm in, I am refeered to as "Jin", from another previous account aesthetic. Both references to favorite band, but that's not important! I like writing and drawing, and I love role playing on here! It's nice to meet all of you!

@saor_illust school

hihi !!
welcome all the new ones !!

anyhoo,
i came back
so for the ones who don't know me,
hei i'm izy :3

your local cat-obsessed aroace 14 year old lkjsfklsd
kinda wanna die half the time >_>
but i love to draw !!

and anime is cool, and japan is cool and vtubers are great !!

@saor_illust school

:0 hei brie ! is nice to meet you !! and yisss !! i don't really have a favorite, but three i really enjoyed were violet evergarden, promised neverland, and ylia !! (ik i said three but sILENT VOICE)

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

It's okay! I'm quite new to anime, in terms of how many I watch. I've never finished one, but I've watched it since last December. I just have annoying siblings who won't let me do much. I've watched some Boku No Hero Academia / My Hero Academia, a bit of Haikyuu!!, a tiny bit of Sword Art Online, and a bit of Sailor Moon Crystal. Oh, and I've watched one episode of Danganronpa. That's it, currently, anyway. It's nice to meet you too, by the way!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

It's okay! I'm quite new to anime, in terms of how many I watch. I've never finished one, but I've watched it since last December. I just have annoying siblings who won't let me do much. I've watched some Boku No Hero Academia / My Hero Academia, a bit of Haikyuu!!, a tiny bit of Sword Art Online, and a bit of Sailor Moon Crystal. Oh, and I've watched one episode of Danganronpa. That's it, currently, anyway. It's nice to meet you too, by the way!

… Might I recommend

One Piece?