forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

Howdy. I have decided to introduce myself a little. You can just call me Kvack or Suicike, whichever you please is fine by me. I don't really give a shit about the pronouns used for me. Whatever is fine. My interests and other things are listed on my profile, but you always ask more about me if you want.

Anddd, yeah. That's about it. See ya around maybe. ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Howdy. I have decided to introduce myself a little. You can just call me Kvack or Suicike, whichever you please is fine by me. I don't really give a shit about the pronouns used for me. Whatever is fine. My interests and other things are listed on my profile, but you always ask more about me if you want.

Anddd, yeah. That's about it. See ya around maybe. ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Welcome, and hello!

Deleted user

what up im jared im 19, and i never F** learned how to read.

JK my Name is Kesha(pronouced Keesha, god i hate it when people say cash a or kesh a) and im 13. Im a NERD and dont deserve to be on the planet. ALSO ive been truamatized, as in disowened and sexually obused all in the same year. BUY HEY im here, im still standing, and wopwop im alive. Uh…. oh god um….. i used she/her and they/them/ pronouns, and i love writing storys(even though all of them are crap.) and i cant draw. But i read like, graphic novel and mangas. Im black boi and have dark brown dreadlocks. ONLY BAGGY HODDIES AND SKATER JEANS. i will wear NOTHING else. lotsa metal bits in my hair. SO YA DATS ME I GUESS

Deleted user

Hey there, Kesha! I'm Jaymee (she/her), an insomniac writer who's barely hanging on to her last two remaining brain cells. Welcome to Notebook! :D

Deleted user

Barely, I drank three red bulls last night and had a Harry Potter movie marathon..I might be down to one brain cell now.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Wait, you guys have braincells?

Also hi hello I'm doing this again because I've changed so much
I am Swim/Coral/Cam/Corbin slowly working my more male name into social interactions <3
I'm pan genderfluid possibly poly??
As I like to say, I like everyone, I could date everyone, and I want to date everyone✌🏻
My life is so fun

Deleted user

also doing this again, bc changes
oh hi new people, i'm milo but y'all could also call me cherry or oliver
my pronouns are they/them and i'm technically pan but really fucking gay-
freshman, kandi wearing, mostly emo and mantis shrimp enthusiast.

@Lady_Loki

Hello new commers if u are a mortal of any kind or an immortal than u can join in my chat which is. Have a chat with the god or goddess of mischief u can come and join if u want to talk to loki and his twin sister who is called Lexi.

@King_Cyrus

Yo, folks. I'm Cyrus, or Cy— whatever you wanna call me. 19. INTP maybe? Enneagram 5. I like writing (fiction, namely science fiction, futurism, crime, and the likes) and psychology. There's a lot more to know but uh I don't wanna ramble so hello everybody.

@itz_luna_eclipse15 fastfood

hi guys im luna and im new i migratedhere from story wars due to the paywall thing I love to roleplay and I love making up stories I'm currently working on two How I fell in love with a creapypasta and the creators there in google docs but I might bring them here I love fictional and romance stories I might do some horror idk but its once meeting you all I'm also bisexual and proud UwU

@King_Cyrus

hi guys im luna and im new i migratedhere from story wars due to the paywall thing I love to roleplay and I love making up stories I'm currently working on two How I fell in love with a creapypasta and the creators there in google docs but I might bring them here I love fictional and romance stories I might do some horror idk but its once meeting you all I'm also bisexual and proud UwU

Nice to meet ya.

Deleted user

Hello, Cherry, Luna, and Cy! I'm Jaymee (she/her). Welcome to Nb!

Deleted user

Of course! :D It's always fun to have new people hanging around.