forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

Deleted user

Hi, Leona! I'm Jaymee (she/her). I'm an anime addict with insomnia who also loves writing. It's very nice to meet you, and welcome to nb!

Deleted user

Allow me to introduce myself.

I’m CrazyEight (Crzee8, crayzee8, whatever variation of that is fine) and I am (as you can see) new here! He/him and very bi.

Avid writer and sometimes roleplayer. I do my fair share of debating!
I can’t think of much to put about myself…oh yeah, I wear an eye patch on the daily because my right eye is just gone. So if you have any questions regarding that (say you have a character with a missing eye) I’d be pleased to answer! Otherwise, ciao, and hope we can make decent friends here!

Deleted user

Hello there, Crazy8, welcome to notebook! I'm Jaymee (she/her). I have several introductions floating around this chat, but if you wanna know more about me, it's all in my profile. :P It's very nice to meet you!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Greetings, Aurora, I believe you were the one who followed my Althalos thread? If so, much obliged.
Hello, Leona. I think a dolphin trainer is an admirable profession to aspire to.
Salutations, Crazy8, one eye sounds awfully cool, and more realistically, inconvenient.

@nebula__ group

(-casually redoes introduction because of some changes i went through after my initial post-)

yO- my name is hina
i'm a female in general terms, but i use he/him or they/them pronouns, whichever works for you guys
i roleplay a lot, i make icon edits (requests for those are open btw), and i also draw (requests for art are currently closed uwuwu-). oh and i also can sing a bit too

Deleted user

Hello everyone! I'm very new here but I already love this website. Thanks to all you guys who replied to me, most of the time when I post stuff I scare people away ._.

story of my life

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

fufufu~ <3

You know you watch too much One Piece when this makes you do a double take lmao

Anyway…
Hello, CrazyEight, Leona and Chisa! Wonderful to meet you all!
I'm Ash, they/them, I like One Piece, art, and writing(mostly One Piece fanfiction). I'm also currently in the middle of a Rhythm Heaven Fever obsession, but I lack a Wii. Which is a problem. I'm also the site's resident memer, as Dom says. If you need help with anything, feel free to ask me, as I know quite a bit about the site!
Also, if you need anime/manga recommendations, I always recommend One Piece, if you're into shonen

Deleted user

Greetings! I am Gamer, the Lamer, I’m fifteen years old, genderqueer, autistic, and disabled and I will steal your genders. He/They/It pronouns please! I like Monster High, podcasts with gay people and monsters and gay monsters, and making new friends!

Deleted user

hey y'all, i'm cherry. he/they. poet. tired as hell. welcome to notebook

@LabradeedleLabradoodle public

Wassup y'all, I'm Mikaze, or chikin par me sean (or whatever my user is at the time). My pronouns are none, do not refer to me ever. as a matter of fact, for legal reasons pretend I do not exist ❤😚

@textsfromyourex

uh hey, this was my sister's account but i'm going to use it now. i'm still deciding what to share her so for now all i will say is that i'm a transgender girl and once i figure out how to change my @ you guys can just call me that <3

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Nice to meet you! I'm basically just an average teenage girl obsessed with k-pop and starting to get into anime! You can call me Brie, or anything, really. Basically all there is to know! Enjoy being on Notebook!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm Ash, they/them, I'm the resident Meme Maker of Notebook, I also have a One Piece problem. I do recommend it if you like anime, especially shonen! It's less-known in the US because a certain dub coughcough4kidscoughcough killed it here, but I found it a while ago and have been obsessed since then! I also write(ofc, that's why I'm here) and draw!

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I'm Ash, they/them, I'm the resident Meme Maker of Notebook, I also have a One Piece problem. I do recommend it if you like anime, especially shonen! It's less-known in the US because a certain dub coughcough4kidscoughcough killed it here, but I found it a while ago and have been obsessed since then! I also write(ofc, that's why I'm here) and draw!

4kids killed everything it touched, I'm glad it's gone now lol

Deleted user

I've been here awhile but didn't explore until recently so guess its time to introduce myself. My name is Curt but I also go by am Kai and I a bisexual disaster (obviously). I also am genderfluid and use he/she/they pronouns dependent on the day but won't really care as long as you're respecting me. I like psychological thrillers, fantasy, and sci-fi with my favorite shows/ games being, Death Note, Persona, She-Ra, Danganronpa, and Avatar.

I heard Death Note?!? Also, hello! I'm Jayme (she/her). Welcome to Notebook :D