forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

It's mostly my sister bothering me. She doesn't like how I like k-pop or anime.. I don't play it out loud or anything… Well, unless I'm alone and can use the TV or her Amazon Echo, depending on which of the two we're talking about. I love both a lot, though!

Deleted user

It's okay! I'm quite new to anime, in terms of how many I watch. I've never finished one, but I've watched it since last December. I just have annoying siblings who won't let me do much. I've watched some Boku No Hero Academia / My Hero Academia, a bit of Haikyuu!!, a tiny bit of Sword Art Online, and a bit of Sailor Moon Crystal. Oh, and I've watched one episode of Danganronpa. That's it, currently, anyway. It's nice to meet you too, by the way!

Do I smell an anime conversation??

These:
Death Note
Deadman Wonderland
Tokyo Ghoul
Noragami
Assassination Classroom
Seraph of the End
Soul Eater

I got more recommendations if you need any lol. Also, hello there, I'm Jaymee (she/her), I have insomnia and a severe addiction to anime, minecraft, and writing. (why does that make me sound like a 9 year old boy…)

Deleted user

You know…I meant to say do I hear an anime conversation…but I like my mistake better lol.

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Your "mistake" made me laugh. Thanks for the recommendations, by the way! I've heard about some of those and have been interested! I hope to watch them soon! Also, if you've read other messages, I'm Brie, but no one calls me that on here. Most call me Suga. (Haha, old aesthetic of mine)

@davimai language

oops. forgot to check for replies! Thanks @Prince_Taehyungie and @Althalosian-is-a-Noble-Domkathin
(transgressive just means stories about characters that tend to break the rules)

@lemcnbcy

finally, a site with an actual thread for introductions how useful

anyway hi, you can call me lemon or ramona, or soup worm if you want heh. they/them pronouns for me (my gender was eaten in the womb), and if you like gay tiktoks, spooky shit, or rav i automatically want to be friends with you. see you wherever the wind takes me next

Deleted user

oof heyyyy
welcome fellow new specimen
ramona, they/them, will talk your ear off about rav…
that's it heh

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Welcome to the site, Damian! I'm Ash, they/them, and I'm kinda crazy. Especially for One Piece. Also, I like art and writing.
Mostly One Piece fanart and fanfiction lmao

Oh, also related to One Piece: Watch it.
Also if you have any questions, I could ramble for literal hours about One Piece and nothing else

@TeamMezzo group

miss me, nerds?

it's been a long time, so here goes:

hey, i'm rian. i use bun/they pronouns. i run the show here at team mezzo. by no means is this my return to this site, but it's a sign that i'll pop in here and there.

i'm active on twitter, though ! i'm @tarorvcha over there, although i might change it. i've got an orange layout currently and the name rian is in my dn at all times. i scream about a lot of very pretty kpop boys and some very pretty kpop girls. feel free to check out the account !