forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

@Boots

Howdy! I'm Boots/Boot (haven't decided if I want that s on the end or not) and I do character design and such!
I'm an artist and podcast enthusiast

@Reaper_288

Hi, I'm Fatal! I like to roleplay, watch anime, and meet new people! Just don't provoke me, or I'll get super mad 😂

@requiemisback language

howdy boots and leo!!
i'm Salem, but ya'll can also call me Sal. i enjoy drawing, writing poems, singing, listening to music, and watching anime. she/they pronouns. if you ever want help with anything, feel free to shoot me a DM!

@StarkSpangledMayflower

Hey all, I go by Stark on here and I haven't been online in 8 months. I've come online because my city went into lockdown again and its making me bored and depressed so I want to meet some new people!

Drop into my DMs or my Discord and say hi!

@dennywrites group

Hiya! I only saw this now but oh well oh well oh well

I go by Wepwawet, or Wep. IF YOU CALL ME ANUBIS YOU WILL DIE
I'm an Ancient Egyptian myth/history buff who is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too addicted to Skittles and Snickers bars.
I have NO IDEA where I found this site honestly- I had an account before this one but I accidently deleted it-
DM me with any Ancient Egyptian facts. HERE ARE SOME RN JUST BC:

The brains of mummified people were removed by priest-y people shoving a hook up their nose.
Anubis overthrew his own brother for control of the afterlife, which he lost like an hour later.
Ancient Egyptians quite possibly made up writing. And emojis because HIEROGLYPHS.
Cats were mummified along with the mummified bodies of the very same FLEAS that were on them.

I could go on for AGES but I'll spare you. DM me if you have one. Always up for Ancient Egyptian trivia battle.

Currently reading seventeen books. Three of which are shooting accusatory glares at me rn.
That's my cue-

I so did NOT just shove those books in my closet

@ghosthugs__

Hi Everyone, I go by Leo, It's an alias.
I joined up recently, after trying many different software in the pursuit of writing our Book and Visual Novel, that I am doing with my Wife.
I'm very hopeful that Notebook will be a great tool for doing just that, it's certainly not an easy process without the right tools at hand.

asdfghjkl leo??? is this who i think it is???
i'm getting excited looking at the username-

anyway i'm solanine and i use they/it pronouns, maybe he/him too. i like rav, kallmekris, corpse, sophie meiers… just a heck ton of artists lmao

Deleted user

@the-commodity-of-tenacity I think you know I can neither confirm, nor deny that.
… You could use the follow button, we'll make our book and VN public eventually.

@John-Mulaney-Killed-Princess-Diana group

Haven't been on here in a while, so hello. I'm Jackie (not my real name), she/her pronouns, teenager, and appraising author. I love writing sci-fi and thriller, and my favorite thing to do other than write is to listen to music, especially Cage the Elephant, Nirvana, MCR, The Dead South, The Raconteurs… you get it :)

@nebula__ group

it's been a hot minute since i used this for anything besides my group dm lmao-
well, i might as well reintroduce myself

my name is Asylum (Asy for short), though a lot of people may know me as Hina (i was formerly @Hina-The-Emo-Detective for those who don't recognize me). i use he/they pronouns a lot of the time. all the general info about me can be found on my profile (interests, fav things, etc). i love chatting freely with people, so if you ever want a dorky friend, hmu. anyways, that's all. peace out for now i guess.

@faltering-through pets

Welcome to the community Asyn
I’m atlas- previously on here last year. I said I wouldn’t be back but I have something to do here for a while so some of you guys are gonna have to put up with me, though I’m sure I won’t be much of a bother

Also, please, for the love of god don’t read my bio and the rest of the shit- I die a little inside when I attempt to read it, it’s cringe (pretty typical of younger me)
So instead refer to the link- it’s up to date

Deleted user

!!! hi atlas!! we were never close but you seemed rad

@oliver___

Ok, I somehow just found this chat so… here's my intro.

My name is Oliver, but I also go by Ollie. I use he/him pronouns, and I am openly gay (so no, I'm not ashamed of it). I enjoy simple things, like reading super long books, drinking tea on bad days, and other stuff. As for common interests, I enjoy anime (if that counts there). The anime I enjoy are too plentiful to list, so I'll spare everyone's time by not listing them. I occasionally write stuff. I mostly enjoy collaborating with others on their projects, though.

That's it about me. I hope to make some friends here. Farewell now.

@faltering-through pets

hello to you both, it's been a while Dom, even though we haven't interacted much
and hi to you too radio store cowboy, this is true, i don't think we've ever spoken. you seem pretty cool yourself

Deleted user

hello to you both, it's been a while Dom, even though we haven't interacted much
and hi to you too radio store cowboy, this is true, i don't think we've ever spoken. you seem pretty cool yourself

we talked a bit on discord in like july lmao

@faltering-through pets

yikers, i don't seem to remember, what was your username?

Deleted user

yikers, i don't seem to remember, what was your username?

um probably crybaby satan or fyrgebraec
we talked about our love for kyle broflovski

@Gray_or_Grey

Hi, I'm new to notebook and found it through a friend, you can call me Grey or Gray and I use they/them pronouns. I'm a Proud Pansexual™ but I also love platonic dating. I would like to think I'm pretty kind but I do struggle with my metal health quite a lot and have a hard time responding to people/socializing and i sometimes lash out, so I apologize if any of that happens.

@requiemisback language

nice to meet you gray, and welcome to notebook!!
my name's salem (sal for short) and i use she/they pronouns :) i'm pansexual too so that's pog!! if you ever need help or just wanna chat, feel free to DM me!! <3

@Pickles group

Can I call you Greay
Hi I'm Linn, you can call me pickles. Or linn. Or larry I guess. I'm not pan but I do use they/them pronouns and am bad at socializing 👉😎👉