forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

@The-Magician group

Hello all, I go by Pride. Nice to be here, and I'm eager to get acquainted with fellow storytellers.

Hey it’s nice to meet you! I’m Lee, you’ll find me lurking around NB when I’m not at work. Welcome to Notebook, it’s always lovely to meet new aspiring writers!
My DMs are always open if you need someone to talk with (:

@Pride terrain

Hello all, I go by Pride. Nice to be here, and I'm eager to get acquainted with fellow storytellers.

Hey it’s nice to meet you! I’m Lee, you’ll find me lurking around NB when I’m not at work. Welcome to Notebook, it’s always lovely to meet new aspiring writers!
My DMs are always open if you need someone to talk with (:

Thank you as well, Lee.

@Pride terrain

Wazzup it’s Dom. Site Dad. Chill guy. Religious btw. I’m a good worldbuilder.

Very cool. Nice to meet you, Dom.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Thanks. Got a bunch of projects, a few worlds, a couple civilizations to puzzle out, too many books. Fantasy is where I’m at. Wrote some of a short story today so that was nice. Hbu?

@Pride terrain

Overall, I have bitten off more than I can possibly chew in terms of projects and ideas. I've completely given up on writing books in favor of writing campaigns–it feels more rewarding. I'm learning how to be a better DM and to cater to my players' needs more than my own (for once).

Today was just a poetry day.

@bisexual-wind-dragon-disaster

Hi, I'm Amelia. I think I learned about this site through someone's social media post, and wanted to try it for myself because I thought it would be a great way to keep track of all my characters! I enjoy writing about dragons, and my fantasy kingdom, Astras.

@bisexual-wind-dragon-disaster

Hi, I'm Amelia. I think I learned about this site through someone's social media post, and wanted to try it for myself because I thought it would be a great way to keep track of all my characters! I enjoy writing about dragons, and my fantasy kingdom, Astras.

@requiemisback language

welcome to notebook, amelia!
my name is salem (sal for short), i use she/they pronouns most of the time, and i have a soft spot for fictional anime men and wreaking havoc on anything i can get my tiny lil mitts on. if you ever need anything, feel free to dm me!!
hope you enjoy your stay here, amico!

(no i totally didn't copy-and-paste my last self-intro i swear-)

@LiteralCyborg group

Heyo! I'm Cyborg (or Cy)!
I only got here a few months ago. I think I first heard about this website off of YouTube, but I'm not really sure.
I started using the site because I'm a teen writer with ADHD and I need a place to organize all the characters that constantly live in my head. That, and I had just come up with a story idea that I really wanted to commit to.
I use she/her pronouns and I have a whole list of stuff I like in my bio, but I'll just give few examples;
I'm a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community, as well as the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) fandom (among others)! I also love acting, drawing, reading, writing, nerding out over Greek mythology, and I get attached to characters REALLY fast.
I'm a good listener if you ever need to rant to someone! I'm also a pretty decent editor when it comes to writing, so if you happen to need an editor, let me know!
I'm happy to get to know you all!! <3

@threesacult group

Hi, welcome! I’m Ilias (xe/xem/xyr pronouns!) and I’ve been here a while, so I can likely help if you have questions about anything! We’re happy to have you :]

@Tidermelon group

Heyo, buckaroos! I’m Tide, a straight, Christian female, and I play competitive Pokémon. My favorite playstyle is stall and my favorite Pokémon to use is Toxapex. I do this because I can never break low ladder, and low ladder players on average can’t deal well with it at all. It also helps me to understand the meta. In addition, I find that I’m very good at it and it’s much more relaxing for me than hyper offense or balance. Obviously it’s not as relaxing for the opposing player, though, and I do feel sorry about that, but if they ever find they aren’t having a good time, they should feel free to forfeit and try another opponent. At least, this is what I hope they do, and not cuss me out. I do not appreciate being cussed out.
In other Pokémon-related news, I would be absolutely ecstatic to talk about Sun and Moon and argue about the Ultra versions of those (which are, in my opinion, far, far worse).
Other than that, I would like to be an author some day, and I am far dedicated to committing to that goal! When the time comes, that is. I’m not out of school yet and I won’t be for a fair while. But I’ll use that time to consider all my plots and also write what I can, because there’s nothing worse than a rushed plot or a book that the author procrastinated on until the due date. Even if nobody else likes them, I sure hope I bring happiness to at least one person with my books. Even if that person is me, or my parents, or some random kid in China. Just the knowledge that I‘ve made someone happy with what I’ve written will be satisfactory. Because I love my books, and I love my characters, and I want others to share those feelings, too, or at least understand them. Even if it’s just one person. That would be enough to make my life worthwhile.

@jeweleopard group

Hi! I'm Alyssa. I won "Most Checkouts" from my school library in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade. I'm almost never found without a book. My favorite genre is fantasy, especially anything with dragons. I love worldbuilding, but I'm not great at writing.

@tee

oh fuck this chat exists uh
hello everyone!! my name's tee (they/them), and i enjoy making trashy poems about my trashy life. i joined this site at the request of a close friend of mine (i'm looking at you @_toxin >.>) but i think it'll help with my story writing, or even my poetry as well. i'm a child of all genres so don't ask for my fav lmao.

@Pickles group

Hi new people, y'all can call me Linn or Pickles, true crime addict, genderfluid (they/them), addicted to buying books and never reading them

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Nice to meet everyone! I'm Ash, I use they/them pronouns, and like Linn, I'm a true crime addict, especially when it comes to 'edgy' serial killer letters coughcoughaxemancoughcough, I'm also a huge fan of One Piece and the Dream SMP, there are chats for both here, feel free to check them out!

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Hello!!
I am Seebs!!
I write sad things in the Dream SMP chat!!
Sometimes I feel insignificant!!
I have been here for 2 years, come talk to me!!
Okay, love you!!

Deleted user

new not really new user, starting fresh on a new account since my previous account had some bad memories attached to it. nice to re-meet or meet some of you guys. Im Grim, he/they and bisexual.