forum Introduce yourself!
Started by @andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 597 followers

Deleted user

Hello my name is T-Trev or that's what my cousin like's to call me -_- but my real name is Trevor and I'm here to learn new things from people and make new friends 😃

Deleted user

Welcome, Trevor! I’m Aurora, a sort of artist and sort of a writer! I’m a lover of worldbuilding and an obsessor of LotR (or at least my family thinks so). I’m willing to make new friends, so feel free to hit me with a PM whenever!

@Eli_ group

Welcome to Notebook, T-Trev! My name is Eli or Bruno, but you can also call me by the nicknames listed on my profile. I make lots of characters, so if you need help with character-building, I can totally be the one to help you out! Hope you enjoy your time on this site! ^^

Deleted user

hey, I had an account here before, but I forgot the password.
I went by asymptotic or asy for a while. I use they/them pronouns and I fUCKIN LOVE OVXX
ask me about him and I'll love you forever

anyway hiiiii

Deleted user

Hello, Asymptotic. I'm Redwood. I have no clue who OVXX is, what does he do?

he's a producer! one of the best in my opinion

Deleted user

Hey y'all!
I'm Nollie O'Nell. (pen name, not my real name)
I started using this site recently to help organize my Medieval series that I've been working on for almost two years now. I love reading and writing, and I also love developing new characters (even though I can never seem to get much written of their stories. lol) I also a fantasy series (of a sort) that I'm working on.

I'd love to chat if anyone wants to. =)

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Sup. I’m Dom. Also fantasy. Been working on it for six years. Not a lot written but a lot of world planned. I’m the Dad here so I’m willing to help with whatever. Listen to you vent or whatever. Though if you’re gay and want gay advice or smth I would advise chatting to one of our various resident gays instead of me, a Straight. Anyways I like arguing sometimes and talking about how Tolkien was a gift from God. I’m not on so much these days bc I have recently turned Old and now have a job that I spend a lot of time doing.
Notebook is a great place and andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) is super cool. Have fun. G’night.

@Wrath-Weaves

Hello there, I'm Wrath (pen name, I doubt any parents would actually name their child Wrath and if they have, I'm terribly sorry). I enjoy storytelling in all of its various forms. A buddy of mine told me this was a good place to keep my thoughts organized, and so far he's not wrong. I look forward to interacting with other writers and generally gushing about worldbuilding.

@LittleBear group

Hi! I'm Little Bear, I've actually been on here, I think since 2018 (?) but never introduced myself. I graduated from college this year and have been working on my book since 2017. I usually write when I'm supposed to be doing something else (namely studying.) I studied political science in school and will regularly nerd out about it. My goal is to introduce readers to the intricacies of different aspects of government and political thought without them even noticing it (mostly through character-driven plot.)

I post mainly on https://www.notebook.ai/forum/sharing-critiques/the-pravaci-court-leave-me-a-critique/page-9 where I have two lovely regular critiquers! But I know a lot about the military, counter-terrorism, all things gov't structure (obviously) and am more than happy to help if anyone needs any help!

@LittleBear group

Hi! I'm Little Bear, I've actually been on here, I think since 2018 (?) but never introduced myself. I graduated from college this year and have been working on my book since 2017. I usually write when I'm supposed to be doing something else (namely studying.) I studied political science in school and will regularly nerd out about it. My goal is to introduce readers to the intricacies of different aspects of government and political thought without them even noticing it (mostly through character-driven plot.)

I post mainly on https://www.notebook.ai/forum/sharing-critiques/the-pravaci-court-leave-me-a-critique/page-9 where I have two lovely regular critiquers! But I know a lot about the military, counter-terrorism, all things gov't structure (obviously) and am more than happy to help if anyone needs any help!

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Hey, Little Bear! I'm not much help on here, but school unblocked this, so I'm more active! Basically I'm just a high school freshman obsessed with k-pop and anime. I write, draw, and role play on here! I have about zero confidence in my work due to constant self-comparison, but I try! I'm sure your book is interesting, and good luck finishing it!

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Hey, Little Bear! I'm not much help on here, but school unblocked this, so I'm more active! Basically I'm just a high school freshman obsessed with k-pop and anime. I write, draw, and role play on here! I have about zero confidence in my work due to constant self-comparison, but I try! I'm sure your book is interesting, and good luck finishing it!

@LittleBear group

@Prince_Taehyungie, thanks so much! And don't worry, you're not alone in second guessing / self-comparison. It's a part of being a writer. We constantly get better the more that we write and refine our work. Keep working at it and you will get better. You have so much time! JK Rowling was 32 when Harry Potter was first published. Just don't give up!

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

I'm just a teenage hobby artist/author. I guess comparison comes from other works online…and the fact that mine are ignored. Speaking of art, I might be working on something. Back to comparison, even with singing, it exists. I'm tempted to quit choir because I feel beyond unwanted. However, when you were given the only broken microphone for a concert and no one bothered fixing it until after the others broke so the soprano could do her solo would make you feel that way. Back to writing and such, thanks! I'm trying to write stuff, and I have ideas, but starting stories is so hard. I don't plan on giving up, and thanks for this!

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

I'm just a teenage hobby artist/author. I guess comparison comes from other works online…and the fact that mine are ignored. Speaking of art, I might be working on something. Back to comparison, even with singing, it exists. I'm tempted to quit choir because I feel beyond unwanted. However, when you were given the only broken microphone for a concert and no one bothered fixing it until after the others broke so the soprano could do her solo would make you feel that way. Back to writing and such, thanks! I'm trying to write stuff, and I have ideas, but starting stories is so hard. I don't plan on giving up, and thanks for this!

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

@LittleBear, since I'm unsure as to whether you accept PMs or not, I thought I'd ask… What's a good fictional thing for a drama queen to write about when she's very annoyed and needs something to do to express it? I just need advice.