forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Those of you who know me well know that I’m not that smart

Anyway I was playing Genshin Impact and I finally reached Adventure Rank 20, so I went to Cape Oath to try and get to Musk Reef so I can get Xiangling

Me, being the genius that I am, decided that the new, mysterious portal, the actual way to get to Musk Reef, was an afterthought

So in my infinite wisdom, I proceeded to jump off the cliff and tried to glide there, ran out of stamina and drowned, then respawned and did it again but jumped from a slightly higher point

I died again

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

The good news: my dad found two kittens up for adoption from a friend of his (from whom we also got my favorite cat of all time) and they're even my two favorite cat colors, brown tabby and solid black!
The bad news: my mom is dead-set that we're not getting any more cats.
I'm almost positive that my mom won't budge, but my grandparents mentioned this weekend that they might get a new cat soon. Should I shoot my shot with my mom and/or my grandparents? They're so sweet and they need a good home.

@Becfromthedead group

Still really mad at my roommate who bailed.
And it's his fault. It's not financial, it wasn't necessary. It's literally his fucking fault.
I've been doing ALL the work looking for a place, found one we all really like, and guess what? We're short a person. Because of him being a fucking dumbass.
So now I've been doing a ludicrous amount of work looking for an additional person, and I can't. Find. Anyone.
Not to mention I found out that he wasn't going to be living with us from his girlfriend. Bitch stopped talking on our group chat and we found out later.
I feel like a bitch for pestering people constantly, but like. We need a fucking place to live, and I'm not moving back on campus. I'm trying to move in with my fiance, like I've wanted to do for years.

Another Genshin Impact vent:

Why are all the hilichurls in this event like ‘my traveler can beat up your traveler’

All they do is dirty work and yet they still make me do their dirty work, all while using a small child to translate

@saor_illust school

lmaooo
that's the one reason why i don't like the event
it takes too much time to find the unusual hilichurl
and then once i do
it is so painful
to defeat
the unusual
hilichurl

Also Genshin Impact Don't with Ash:
If you see a plant in real life that looks kinda like a Sweet Flower, don't eat it. It tastes like pine trees and disappointment. And don't hurl your level 10 party into the Snow-Covered Path

@saor_illust school

OH SO THATS WHY I KEEP HAVING TO RESTART LIKE DAY 6
>:CCCCC
but also ash what
ar 35 here and i still avoid dragonspine
i do not like dragonspine

it is very unfair how the best ost in genshin is dragonspine but i hate it so much ;;

and niaaaaaaaaaaa (idk if you still go by that name)
haiiiii

@philosophicalmess

Yeah listen I'm not very bright and that child wanted me to find his father-

Also, he goes by NJ now iirc, and hi!!

nia, nj, doesn't really concern me-

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

yeah, still nia. not staying for long either because quite frankly I don't like this site as much as I used too (we all know why)

Yo
Also Noah fence but why are you here if you don't like it so much?

@tungsten fastfood

I mean I get it but you should probably be prepared to come back to the site when you feel like you can… like it.

speaking from personal experience lmao

@philosophicalmess

sorry if it seemed dicky, im just being open and clear with my intentions.
ill be back properly when I feel like I can be.
still don't feel like if I come back officially that things will go smoothly-

@Becfromthedead group

I mean. I assume they came in to check in on some of the people here. That seems reasonable enough. And a lot of people have taken breaks from forum boards for one reason or another so I don't see the problem here really.
I also don't know if something specific happened before that I'm unaware of, but my point still stands.

@philosophicalmess

I also don't know if something specific happened before that I'm unaware of, but my point still stands.

I personally am not going to talk about what happened but I'm not gonna stop anyone else from talking about it if they want to. but if there are still things that people wanna smooth over they can message me privately and we can go over whatever it is that may still be bothering them or whatever it is that they need me to clarify or whatever it is :)