forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@Katastrophic group

How do I see if I have drivers installed? Would it just be un the downloads file or a different place?

sorry for the late reply, if you have a search bar by your windows/on the task bar area, you can usually search "tablet" or "wacom" and it will bring it up. If you haven't used any other tablet before, then you probably wont have drivers but wacom is very picky and will break if anything else is installed.

@saor_illust school

Hey how is everyone, Ik ive been gone and never really talked on here? WHAT DID I MISS? also update I got a gf a few weeks and life is good.

WAIT
IS THAT
IS THAT YOU LEO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

askjdfkjlflkd you've been gone forever i missed youuuu
but yay !!! happy to here thatttt

@tungsten fastfood

That cool moment when tw// angry rant about depression and my meds which include a lot of things.

That's all, bye

@Dayzed forum

No, I definitely feel you on that Em. You’d think that since our parents have gone through some of the things we have, they would be a little more understanding. It completely fucking baffles me when my mom blames me for not doing enough to help myself even though I’m trying a number of things. Just because something worked for you, doesn’t mean it’s going to work for me. We are different people with different personalities.
Anyways, I do hope you feel better. Depressions a bitch and quite frankly I’m over the fact that people claim to care for you when they really fucking don’t.

@tungsten fastfood

No, I definitely feel you on that Em. You’d think that since our parents have gone through some of the things we have, they would be a little more understanding. It completely fucking baffles me when my mom blames me for not doing enough to help myself even though I’m trying a number of things. Just because something worked for you, doesn’t mean it’s going to work for me. We are different people with different personalities.
Anyways, I do hope you feel better. Depressions a bitch and quite frankly I’m over the fact that people claim to care for you when they really fucking don’t.

ufgh thanks. another thing he said was that he'd been taking it for over ten years, and I a seventeen year old who's only been taking it for a month doesn't know anything about the medicine THEY THEMSELF are taking 🤨. I appreciate the understanding and well-meaning words. I'm doing better but my dad casting doubt into the pot is just making me rethink everything. am i depressed? well idk you apathetic bitch who hasn't cried in months and mostly just been angry and neutral you tell me?
i'm just ugh. I have my good days and I have my bad days and my bad days are still BAD and CONSISTENT that I know it's my big bad brain so I just ufjgh fjibgkmhlptorfij hi I'm talking to my dad rn lmfao. thanks again mumu big preesh

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, no, meds are weird. I'm on Lexapro. I started on a low dose and it didn't do much, so I went up, and things were still kinda wonky so I went up again- but it was too much, and it made me essentially emotionally flat, and I had to go back down again. Antidepressants can take a hot minute to work, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't mess with your dosage at all. It took me probably almost 6 months to get it right.
Point is, antidepressants are fucking weird and it's okay to mess with your dose. You know your body better than anyone else does, and as long as you and your doctor are communicating about that, it'll work out

@tungsten fastfood

thanks bec, I appreciate it! I'm also not sure how it's supposed to be making me feel but I know it's not 100% of what it could do? My mom understood what I meant but my dad didn't lmao. I'm not emotionally flat but I also am emotionally flat all the time so it's hard to tell the difference. but me and my doctor are talking about it and she said what I'm feeling about it is normal, and I'm depending on that.

@Becfromthedead group

It's tricky bc emotional flatness is also a symptom of depression- one that I never had. I had the opposite, where I was overly emotional, and I would cry like allllll the time. So for me, emotional flatness was new and incorrect, but that's probably not the same for you.

@tungsten fastfood

I'm sorry if I'm making it unclear– apathy is the main symptom I have and I'm just finding it hard to tell the difference between me on meds and me not on meds other than small things. The reason I wanted to go up is because I'm still really emotionally flat, but I'll have to ask my doc about it once I start taking my higher doses yet I have a feeling I'll know the difference lmao

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, that's what I figured. I just wanted to clarify that when I was talking about my own emotional flatness, it was a side effect and not a depression symptom.
But yeah, go for it! It sounds like you probably should go up, based on what you've said so far.

Deleted user

No not same leo, just liz/Jake/Elighja or however else you may remember me.

@Relsey

Small little rant,
So I have a friend a really good friend, we used to be really close and then we drifted and we starting getting closer again and we just promised each other to commit to being friends and to put effort into staying friends and communicating. They've been keeping up with their end of the deal, and I'm trying to keep up with mine but I just feel so weird talking to them.
A Big part of that is a lot of my beliefs have changed and If people in my life knew that it wouldn't be good, it would not go down well. I don't know how they would react, It's just weird because even when we were distant I told them everything, I never held back thoughts or opinions but now I find I can't talk to them about most things and it kills me. I don't want to hold back, I know they can tell, but I also can't share my thoughts as I used to be able to. It's just weird and It just makes me want to cry when I talk to them because I want to open up so badly but I know it wont end well. That's it I'm done.

@StarkSpangledMayflower

How do you stop caring? How can you just wake up and decide to fuck it all, you're gonna focus on yourself, everyone else can fuck off? Because I'd really like to learn to not give a shit…

@Dayzed forum

Well, when you get fucked over and over again by the people who claim to love you/“want the best for you”, there comes a snapping point where you can’t take it anymore.