forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@moss

yeah i got beidou but i already have razor and hes really good so having beidou too is kinda useless

@saor_illust school

BEIDOU

I LOVE BEIDOU SO MUCH SJKDKLJFDSKJDKJDLSDKLJKDSJL
i may or may not be very biased towards her bc i main her-

and despite already having an electro character that's perfectly fine i'm still trying to persuade mihoyo to let me pull keqing ;;

@moss

i wanna put fishl on my team but i also play on mobile and my aim sucks so idk
my current team rn is razor, diluc, jean, and kaeya/rosaria/ whoever else i need lmao

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, for me it's them two, plus Rosaria and Barbara. Barbara isn't a very good fighter, but such a fantastic healer and can just kinda smack someone with hydro for the effect. So I'm down

@StarkSpangledMayflower

I spent a good amount of money on a second-hand drawing tablet and I'm so irritated because I can't get it to do what I want. Everyt8me the pen touches the tablet, it starts drawing, and its so annoying because I don't get the chance to control where the lines go, it literally draws wherever it wants

@Katastrophic group

I spent a good amount of money on a second-hand drawing tablet and I'm so irritated because I can't get it to do what I want. Everyt8me the pen touches the tablet, it starts drawing, and its so annoying because I don't get the chance to control where the lines go, it literally draws wherever it wants

that sounds like a driver issue, what brand is it?

@moss

lol are you ever with your friends, having a good time, and then something tiny happens and you feel like everyone hates you and you wanna start crying but you cant because your in public and with your friends and you know they probably dont hate you but it still feels like it hahahahaha so funny #relatable am i right?

@requiemisback language

lol are you ever with your friends, having a good time, and then something tiny happens and you feel like everyone hates you and you wanna start crying but you cant because your in public and with your friends and you know they probably dont hate you but it still feels like it hahahahaha so funny #relatable am i right?

i feel like everyday to the point where i can't even joke about it anymore jhdjjdjs
well i mean i can joke about it but not without nearly crying lmfao

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I know it may not be the same, but I don't hate you at all mate, I feel the same about my friends sometimes and I know it may be tough, but ilysm and I think you're awesome<33

@requiemisback language

happy vent: got into voice acting
made a casting call club account
hopefully this'll help me get somewhere other than the deep empty pit of nerves inside my brain-

@Becfromthedead group

Tw for death stuff

@Katastrophic group

that sounds like a driver issue, what brand is it?

It's a wacom bamboo tablet CTH 460

if you're still haveing this issue, first make sure you don't have any tablet drivers installed. If you're using windows, check and see if window's ink interferes (if it does, just turn it off) and then restart your device, reinstall one correct driver, restart to enable it, and then see if it's fixed!

@saor_illust school

in my experience, with a wacom cth-490, the driver comes with an app (mine is wacom desktop center)

and since yours is also a wacom
perhaps it would also use that?

try looking around for an app called "wacom desktop center"

Deleted user

Hey how is everyone, Ik ive been gone and never really talked on here? WHAT DID I MISS? also update I got a gf a few weeks and life is good.

@StarkSpangledMayflower

in my experience, with a wacom cth-490, the driver comes with an app (mine is wacom desktop center)

and since yours is also a wacom
perhaps it would also use that?

try looking around for an app called "wacom desktop center"

Ok, I'll mess with my computer a bit then come back to report my findings