forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@Katastrophic group

we have recruiters on campus all the time and get all sorts of emails. the military is basically a scam that preys on colleges students looking to get out of debt. One time they even managed to get ahold of my mom's phone number, despite me being an adult for several years now, but she laughed at them so hard they hung up. She said she was imagining me trying to do bootcamp.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Ahaaa I've had one too many newbies say 'hey I dmed you cause I like gaming' so I'm thinking about changing that part of my username. It makes me hella uncomfy, but also. I'm, so. Attached to this name. I've always had 'SwimwithGamers' or some abbreviation when character limits were hit like 'SwimwGamers' or just 'SWG' that it's kinda my second name, you know? Like, if someone were to call me 'SwimwithGamers' or 'Swimmy' in real life I would respond to it
I just, I'm on the fence. And if I did change it, it'd probably be to 'SwimwithGayMers' because at least it's close? But it still feels off

Deleted user

you could block the people who do that? or like,, ignore them, because you're not obligated to respond. in my opinion it's not worth changing your name over especially bc you're attached to it

See, it's been several people, and they're ones that I never interact with and obviously newbies. I don't think there's a way to get them to not message me in the first place, and by the time I know they exist they've already dmed me

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

If I'm going to sign my life away it's going to be to a sexy demon my friends and I accidentally summon during a sleepover because we're idiots, not to the devil that is the US gov

YEAHHHHH-

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

See, it's been several people, and they're ones that I never interact with and obviously newbies. I don't think there's a way to get them to not message me in the first place, and by the time I know they exist they've already dmed me

Maybe try putting something about it in your bio or something?

These people have proven they don't bother, I've talked with a few other people I don't name and the newbies said
"Hey I like your pfp and sorry for pming you"
or
"Hey can I pm you?"
to people who say ask to pm or don't pm without permission

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

These people have proven they don't bother, I've talked with a few other people I don't name and the newbies said
"Hey I like your pfp and sorry for pming you"

That's what one the newbies who pmed me said

yeahhh It's ah, it's not something that keeps people from doing things like that when they don't care. It'd be nice if we could accept/reject pm asks, but it's okay I get andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) has a lot on his plate already

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

It's rare that you'll see one of these, but True Crime Don'ts with Ash:
If you don't like your boyfriend, there are better ways of going about things than framing him for a dead body you just found

@tungsten fastfood

It's rare that you'll see one of these, but True Crime Don'ts with Ash:
If you don't like your boyfriend, there are better ways of going about things than framing him for a dead body you just found

I DUNNO ASH

Make him the body 😏

@tungsten fastfood

Also I just have a little HAHAHAH

Me: comes out as lesbian after coming out as bi; I also like doing makeup because it makes me feel nice
My dad: makes some misogynistic comment
Me: gets pissed and angry and defends myself
My mom: gets pissed at ME and sides with my dad; lesbian=being alone against the whole world=why she's mad at us for not respecting her basic needs for privacy

She was being homophobic and she thought I didn't hear because I was upstairs and she was downstairs

Yeah so we love that 😍

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

my mom literally texted my boyfriends mom so they could "discuss some things" that "happened without their knowledge" kms- and you know what's funny? this has ruined my whole life (more than it already was) and his mom isn't even mad. because she's normal, and she knows kids are gonna be kids, but my parents don't work like that. they crucify me for making mistakes when- i'm a fucking kid dude, i'm not gonna be perfect, gimme a break here

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Guys, my father is pressuring me into joining the military and I'm lowkey shaken up

Look him dead in the eye and be like β€œI think the decision to literally put my life in danger should be completely up to me and no one else.”

I told him that I didn't want to join, then he informed me that every male in every generation has joined, and I have war heroes in the family, and sergeants and such. He's guilt-tripping me and it's almost working, except, I don't want to fucking join the military.

-_-

I read that and was like …Wut.

Deleted user

Mmmm
getting catcalled
in my own neighborhood
while walking my dog
,,, mmmm
I dislike