forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

Deleted user

I left due to wanting to fight a whole bunch of people. But also hating myself.

@requiemisback language

happy vent: i forgot that a few of my teachers at my school nominated me for Student Of The Month for creativity and that i was actually selected but i just got my prize for being selected (it's a $10 amazon gift card) and i'm just so friggin happy oml nsbndbsnbnss

@requiemisback language

ty!! tbh i didn't expect my teachers to actually nominate me for this and i remember hearing my name over the PA system and being like 'wait am i in trouble" and i went down to the office and asked the lady at the front desk what that was about and then she told me the news and i was just like 'WASAHSHASHASHAHSASAA???? WHA????" and i went back to english class with a huge grin on my face and it was just so nice to hear that my teachers actually took their time to nominate me and this is sounding like a thank-you speech i'm gonna shut up now

@actual-fandom-trash

small vent: i don't know what classes to choose for next year and it's causing so much anxiety because like aaaaaa because i have an entire extra two semesters so i could take basically any class i wanted but i don't know which one to choose and i know i have to make the decision eventually buy mmMMmMm and it's junior year too which is just another thing on the pile of things and i don't know and it's such a small thing but I'm still??
like i'm taking english 3 and precalc and AP bio and APUSH and an engineering course and AP psych and sociology but i still have an extra slot and i just
help
part of me kinda wants to take a fine arts again cuz it could be fun and i'm running out of time for it because junior frickin year and just
yea
could also do like journalism or debate or like something to see what it's like but then if I dislike it and am stuck with that for the year it'd just be >:(

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

me: small vent :(
writes a whole paragraph on something that could've been like 3 sentences

Opposite for me. I can be v consice naturally so some assignments were really annoying bc they wanted two pages or smth.

@Becfromthedead group

God I'm so fucking sad and tired. And I feel terrible for probably crying more than anyone else about all this. Yknow, just being the sensitive little baby everyone already thinks I am.
I'm exhausted, my eyes hurt, my head hurts, but I probably won't be able to sleep.

@moss

I'm so exhausted. I woke up at 6 bc I had in person school today, got home at 1, then I had to go back to school at 3 for art. I speedran my painting project and finished the face all today. I got home at 6 and then I had to help my mom around the house. Then I took a 30 min nap but actually ended up sleeping till 10 and I still have so much hw and two quizzes tomorrow in both the classes im failing.

@requiemisback language

ok so
vent story time wooo
cw: death threats, homophobia, mention of vomit

but yeah there's that. hopefully i'll get it resolved soon but for now, my anxiety about the whole situation has spiked

Deleted user

Mmmmm
cried for an hour this morning becuase I hate my body pog

Me, in literal tears: Can I take a mental health day, I'll go to online school?
My Ma: No. You're going to school.

@nebula__ group

holy fuck everyone in my english class is screaming and i forgot loud noises and yelling are triggers for me and just SNSVHshjdbjkhbjSJJBSNBJMSMNs my brain feels like it's overheating wtf is hAppening